Girl pulling my chain

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a chick for a while. She breaks up with me because she says she isnt happy anymore, we fight to much, she tells me she is falling for me but she can't be with me because these fights are making it really hard on her to concentrate on other things such as school and work.

Keeps calling me everyday 5 times a day right after she says that, till a week later I blow up at her and spend another week arguing on the phone about the things we hate about each other. Yea my mistake, I have a bad temper and so does she. She blew up on me one night and said alot of **** out of anger and alcogol and the next morning 6am calls me to ask for forgivness and tell me that I treat her like **** and she is sorry...All that stuff.

We decided to be friends, but she keeps calling me everyday several times, messages me, keeps acting like we are still together but at the same time tells me that her feelings are not the same for me anymore and that she is confused and we are nothing more but friends, but acts as if nothjing ever happend.

I like her alot, she is a great girl besides her indicivness and immaturity, but I can't listen to her say that, then act as if she is my gf over the phone. She asked to see me last night, I said no twice, but eventually went because I felt like I will make the situation worse, well, I saw her and it was a disaster, apperantly, we are alot better off talking on the phone then seeing each other, she was bitter from the get go and so was I.

This morning, another fight with her on the phone. Another "I have no feelings for you, we are just friends". So I told her not to call me 5 times a day anymore, blow up my phone and act like she is my gf but tell me i am just a friend.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a keeper.

Reaction score
Get this through your thick skulls, young and old shyts!!! You are dealing with hors and not women!!! Repeat what I just said! Quit chasing and responding to hors! Men always lose in the hor game - because you become the prey instead of the predator - an unnatural state!!! Wake up fools, The Hor Matrix has you!!!