Girl likes me but is dating my best friend

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
told her girlfriends only reason she's dating him is to make me jealous. I liked this girl, but now that she pulled this crap it's ruined any chance of us getting together. what was she thinking when she did this??

someguyuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't think logically like men. They see something they want and rather than going for it, they screw around with it and try to make it come to them.

Go and bang one of her girlfriends.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a manipulative b1tch using your friend this way! I'd advise steering clear of her! Never put girls before friendship!

I nearly lost my best friend over a girl like this, and trust me, it's not worth it!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someguyuk's advice while extremely chaveunistic often works. It could also backfire though in that you end up with one of her friends all crazy about you :)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someguyuk said:
Women don't think logically like men. They see something they want and rather than going for it, they screw around with it and try to make it come to them.
Women are perfectionist at getting what they want.
This lady Iam working on,17,I'm 18,she has admitted to me that she pouts to get what she wants. In short women are dumb,dont take their BS and you will be fne.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are dumb. Some just pretend to be because it is more effective at getting them what they want then logical arguments are. Remember how guys are big suckers for drama. The point is that an AFC is a sucker who acts like a wuss. A man demands respect but doesn't gain it by force, rather through a display of the fact that he is a man and thus earns it.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And furthermore in regards to the previous comment, a woman/girl who doesn't recognize a real sincere man is often too naive or ignorant to realize what a great catch she has found.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
And furthermore in regards to the previous comment, a woman/girl who doesn't recognize a real sincere man is often too naive or ignorant to realize what a great catch she has found.
So true Charm,many think they have it the best way possible until we come along. Then they meet us and start wondering and turn into denial.

MacDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you she might mess about a bit but she wouldn't risk loosing you by dating your best friend. Actions my friend not words. Nothing to see here move on

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
my vote is move on....now that she's dating your best friend there is no way in hell you can date her....at least for the time being...until your friend gets over her.....