Girl keeps calling back.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a chick I know who I've nexted that calls me up every few months. I've known her for over 6 years now. I went out with her for a bit and then quickly became very distant.

She usually calls me up a few days after she breaks up with her guy or something happens to her. Right away she attempts to use me as an emotional tampon. She never calls me during my birthday or anything. So wtf is is her problem?

I answered the phone tonight and when I heard her voice I said, "oh no not you. "

Right away she started talking about her recent break up. Part of me just wanted to tell her off and another part of me thought it would be best to listen and be nice.

After a long conversation with her mostly talking and me rejecting her I got off the phone pissed off.

She said she would call back in a week. As always, I really don't care if she does or not. I'm strongly considering telling her off next time.

I'm just going to tell her not to call me anymore. I'm just going to outright tell her not to call me unless she wants to f-uck!

Anyone think that is best solution? It is not like she calls all the time. Just once every 3 months or so. And I don't EVER call her.

I think i need to get pissed off at this chick for her bulls-hit.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no right to be treated as an emotional tampon. Don't answer her calls or give her selfish ultamatums. That should keep her from calling. YOU are NOT a CONVENIENCE!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
Don't pick up next time. It's simple, and it saves your breath.
that can work but I won't always filter the call out. I might just pick it up without thinking first.

Why should I even have to hear her phone call?

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares? one call every 3 months? you poor thing. call your phone company and have them block the number.