Girl im fooling around with says she protective of me

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, or red flag? She says she has no feelings and doesnt want to hurt me. Straight up told me shes using me, I said the same back, bc honestly dont give a sh*t if she knows or not. We said that the first time meeting, tonight was the third meet up.

Long story short she was engaged and the guy called it off, that was two years ago, and shes still hurt.

To me, it seems she doesnt want to get hurt, not me. She keeps telling me she doesnt want to hurt me....

Also tells me if I ever need anyone to talk to or get shi*t of my chest she'll be there.

She also holds a lot of sh*t back fro me, which to me isnt good, but usually ends up telling me eventually, dont know whats a lie or whats not.

Only thing that keeps me going with her is shes a freak and knows what I want without me telling her.

Nailed it, or am I wrong here?

Last edited:

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have no idea wth you wrote, what are you trying to ask?

unless you want responses like "oh hell ya you hit the mother load"

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol my bad, bipolar moment rant. Im asking what that means bc I cant see through her like I can most girls.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never trust what a girl says, trust only her actions.

I had a girl splash out her number, email and she showed LOADS of interest in me fairly quickly. But guess what, she made sure she knew i was a "friend" fairly quickly too.

Weeks later she told me she wanted to kiss me, badly.

You can never know on words alone my friend. My guess is she cares about you. Women can never just continually "use" (by which I assume you mean fvck? and not just rinsing your wallet) a person without feeling things for that person.

Women think with their emotions, they can only have amazing sex by "connecting" with a person, and that is biological. Women who have better orgasms are more likely to get pregnant easier. (should you be stupid enough to have unprotected sex)

Men are logical and simple, we know it feels good to stick our anatomy in something and then we are biologically designed to move on.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
Never trust what a girl says, trust only her actions.

I had a girl splash out her number, email and she showed LOADS of interest in me fairly quickly. But guess what, she made sure she knew i was a "friend" fairly quickly too.

Weeks later she told me she wanted to kiss me, badly.

You can never know on words alone my friend. My guess is she cares about you. Women can never just continually "use" (by which I assume you mean fvck? and not just rinsing your wallet) a person without feeling things for that person.

Women think with their emotions, they can only have amazing sex by "connecting" with a person, and that is biological. Women who have better orgasms are more likely to get pregnant easier. (should you be stupid enough to have unprotected sex)

Men are logical and simple, we know it feels good to stick our anatomy in something and then we are biologically designed to move on.
I always judge by actions. Not words. Her actions are telling me shes wants me like no other. Shes a freak, grabbing my hair, making out with me the second I pull back, and I mean hard. Getting dripping wet literally 5 seconds after I just finger her.

About the money part. She payed for me every time we went out. Gives me cigarettes without me asking.

Shes fun, really fun, ha ha.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then if thats her definition of using you then that's a good thing. Judge by her actions my friend.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all say that BS about not wanting to hurt you,not wanting to be in a relationship....... until you wake up in one.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
They all say that BS about not wanting to hurt you,not wanting to be in a relationship....... until you wake up in one.
Thats what I am going through right now. She says that she doesn't want to make a relationship and that I should get out now because she is moving away for a few months for paleontology work (I'll be on a bicycle tour cross country so I don't really care that much about being away for so long).

She also said to me last night that she would come visit me in Kansas City, MO during my next bike trip (300 miles away), I go by her actions and not the words that she is saying.

- comic_relief

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Exactly what I thought, thanks bro

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Thats what I am going through right now. She says that she doesn't want to make a relationship and that I should get out now because she is moving away for a few months for paleontology work (I'll be on a bicycle tour cross country so I don't really care that much about being away for so long).

She also said to me last night that she would come visit me in Kansas City, MO during my next bike trip (300 miles away), I go by her actions and not the words that she is saying.

- comic_relief
Its funny how they think they have the power, when we can see right past the bullsh*t.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump with an update

Remember how I said the girl likes to be single more than in relationship and how I figured she was full of BS on that front. Well, she was.

We officially became boyfriend/girlfriend yesterday.

Just go with your gut and it is usually correct. People say the craziest things but once you get in their mind they will cross rivers and climb mountains to realize what they want :woo:

- comic_relief