Girl i was gaming has a boy friend

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep been gaming her every once and a while (we go to different schools so i only see her twice a week). Ends up she has had a BF for only a couple of days. What should i do?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is she even remotely interested in you? or are YOU just "gaming" her?

if she has any interest or shows positive responses to your "gaming"... go for it, especially before there's too much emotional attachment to her boyfriend of a couple days.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know...A relationship of a couple days...that's an unbreakable bond. :crackup:

Keep gaming her.

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I broke a 4 year long relationship between my worst foe and one of the hottest girl in my college. I totally broke my enemies' heart. If I can do it, so can you

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she get the boyfriend after you had been 'gaming' her for awhile? Sounds like you should move on.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually had this happen to me too. i had been talking to the girl all summer and one day one of the guys she hangs out with who secretly had a crush on her asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes. thing is she was too afraid to tell me because she really liked me and didnt know what to do (her words not mine). she kept going on and on about how she was confused. and i really felt bad for the poor guy. i was really just practicing with the girl and had no intention of doing anything with her but i could have taken his girl from him just like that. and whats funny is she was more attached to me than she was to him. shed call me every day and text me constantly. i started putting distance between us our of respect for her boyfriend.