Girl has house to herself asked me to come

GeraldHenderson15

Reaction score
Ive been talkin to this girl a lil bit and seen her once and greeted each other thats about it. We talk through texts alot and shes a big flirt. She told me i should stop by her house soon cuz shes home alone from 7am-4pm everyday...so what is she trying to tell me? Also when were alone what should i do and should i make any moves...im real cnofused ahaha help me out!

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you put moves on her and try to fvck her. she wants it. we need an advanced forum for this stuff but no one has one. I would love to have that simple of a problem.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
girl tells you to go to her house = you better take condoms

end of story. If you don't close the deal it's your fault.
the 100% truth.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to make you a sandwich. Everything else should fall into place.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
GeraldHenderson15 said:
Ive been talkin to this girl a lil bit and seen her once and greeted each other thats about it. We talk through texts alot and shes a big flirt. She told me i should stop by her house soon cuz shes home alone from 7am-4pm everyday...so what is she trying to tell me? Also when were alone what should i do and should i make any moves...im real cnofused ahaha help me out!
Let me translate this for you:

Girl: "I am ready & willing to get fvcked between 7am - 4 pm, if you're man enough to come over here."