Girl Has Bf But Doesn't Mention Bf

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding my inner C&F and used it last week. I just finished hosting a major event so I was on cloud 9 feeling like god. I went up to a co-worker and gamed her in front my friends and even did a location change. The next day we talked in my office. Looked her up on myspace.com and she has a BF but has never mentioned it. Good sign or bad?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juleswinns said:
.... Good sign or bad?
It all depends on your conversation with her at your office. If you talked to her on a friendship or co-worker level, there is certainly no need for her to metion to you her private life-style. On the other hand, if the conversation was more dj like, and yet she did not indication a sign of some-one in her life, that I'll say is a good sign.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
One of the rules to Leykis 101 is when your in a serious relationship, have your chick take her myspace account. We all know the primary reason why people have myspace accounts.

Being that she does have a myspace account and doesn't mention her boyfriend tells me that she isn't happy with her boyfriend and she's looking for prospects.

Dude, unless you want a sexual harrassment suit on your hands and you want to get fired, I would advise you not talk to women that you work with. Esepcially don't have women in your office unless it's something that pertains to the job.