girl-friends vs girlfriends

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl-friends TO girlfriends

hi, i cant figure out this girl, shes really flirty with me all the time, sits on my lap, touches me, but she has a b/f, and i do not want to come between them because i do not want to end up fighting someoen over a girl, i think thats pointless...but i hang out with her quite a bit, but i need to some how find out if she would ever want to be "more then friends"...is there a easy way to do this then just to go for it and look like a jack ass if she doesnt like you? cause i wouldtn want her to think all wierd of me if she doesnt like me, but i defently have interests in her... so if you can help, thx

Last edited:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch her back and see how far you can get.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraider's got the best idea i could give ya. go with that, i'd say.

SteesKnowsall

Reaction score
look buddy... i know its fun or what not to have this girl sit on ur lap and flirt with u... its fun to think what this MAY lead to... but she has a bf... and even if u can get her and not have to fight this guy... youll be stuck with a girl who is obviously going to be flirting with other guys while she's with u... now iunno bout u but as for me thats crap... so in my eyes don't even waste ur time posting about this biatch... she is an attention slut