Girl Dreamt about me

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl who is in one of my classes, Nicole, who is an absolute fox, came up to me the other day and told me she had a dream about me.....I wanted to know what I was doing in this dream, so I asked her a couple of times and she seemed content not to tell me so I was teasing her etc. Turns out she dreamt that we were making out at school in a storage room! I have pretty good rapport with this girl, and I do think it is possible for her and I to hook up. Any advice/past experience with situations like this?

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, If you dont think its possible for you and her to hook up, why waste time even thinking about it? Or is it that you're interested but you're scared it wont work?

Either way bro, you gotta make up your mind. This girl seems to have interest in you, figure out if you have interest in her, otherwise, forget her.

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man thats the thing. I'm gonna make a move and probably hang out with her friday night or something but it might be a bit weird cause we've been friends for just over a year and it seems funny that shes just getting these thoughts about me now...or maybe I'm just picking up my game :D What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be telling the truth or being playful. Either way, it's a good sign. I, personally, would take advantage of the situation.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha if i were u i'd like purposely catch her in the halls by a storage room and be like "eh... eh..?" and start grinnin and winkin and **** lol

cheesewacked

Banned
Reaction score
shes obviously into you, dreams just aren't made up out of thin air :p
dreams are based off the human mind, which means shes been thinking about you :) i would also take advantage of the situation

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheesewacked said:
shes obviously into you, dreams just aren't made up out of thin air :p
dreams are based off the human mind, which means shes been thinking about you :) i would also take advantage of the situation
Exactly :up: Basic psychology...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all there and ripe for the taking mate. Take her out somewhere, throw in a little game, and make a move. Just don't let yourself go home with regret.