Girl doesn't return call - NEXT?

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I hate leaving messages. I hate talking on the phone in general, and hate talking to a recording even more. But considering I had been on a few dates already with this girl, and she usually responded to messages pretty quick, I was getting somewhat more comfortable with it. We'd discussed going to this art fest that's happening this weekend, so I called her on Thursday evening but got her voice mail. I left her a message and said to give me a call and we'd check out the art fest one evening.

She never called back. I've got this nagging suspicion that it's because I was too "bold" in feeling her up on Tuesday night, but that's speculative. Should I just next this girl, or call her one more time in a day or so?

Reaction score
don't expect women to return your calls.. F*ck that, I'll never tell a woman to return my call unless I want my f*cking drug money, and don't leave a message ever. Its a waste of time, and plus you mean business and ain't gonna f*cking stand around and wait for people to p*ssy foot around and have you wait endlessly for a motherf*cking phone call...

Just call back at a later time, and remember no messages and no requests for returning your calls.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls suck with the phone

i got the same deal with you, hung out with the chick few times, we were supposed to meet up at a party but she didnt show, i didnt really care cause i got other prospects to worry about and im not gonna sit around wondering about one of them. i was gonna paln on calling her in like 3 days after the party, but she called the next day.

if i were you id wait like 3-4 days after the event then give her a call (hopefully she'll call by then) cause its not worth it to jsut kcik a chick to the curb for not calling, might as well give it another shot, if it doesnt work out, who cares, just good experience, but something could happen and you might date eachother or something

the way i see it, you have nothing to lose by calling her again, who cares

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a hint!

hm... well if she didn't have problem returning your calls before, and suddenly she doesn't call, then I think you should take a hint!

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to DJ girl. Sometimes there's just no rhyme or reason to chick behavior and you gotta power through with SUPER confidence and an almost arrogan assumption that they're still interested.

Call again, if you leave a message keep it SHORT, and if she doesn't call back you do not talk to her until she calls you.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Wait 3 days before you call. If she doesn´t return your calls again then fall back.

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
um... put yourself in the girl's shoe! If you dont call a girl outta the blue, when you're usually good at it, doesn't it mean something? Just becuz it's not happening to you, doesn't mean it's all different!

But, the way i see it too is that if nothing's gonna happen, sure why not call her in a couple days, got nothing to lose right? (And by calling her a bit later wouldn't make you all desperate...)

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...speaking of little rhyme or reason....

DJ Girl: organize your thoughts a little better next time...what were you trying to say with the above post?

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is, when you usually call and girl and stop calling her, you can expect her to assume that you're not interested in her anymore. So why is it any different when a girl stops calling?

The second part of my post, i'm saying, it doesn't hurt to call anyway, so perhaps you should do it... know what? I think I'm getting picked on becuz of my screen name, i mean, ded skin and white hype is basically also saying that she doesn't show interest, but to call her in a couple days... and I said the same, yet I'm getting discriminated.. :( No fair!

Jubelands

Reaction score
I'm in somewhat of a similar situation. This girl that i've been talking to was supposed to call me back the other day but hasnt yet; it's been about two days now, and she still hasnt called and i dont intend on calling her either. If she doesnt call, I say Just kick the Btch to the curb. She fcked up and will be regretting it later. Dont wait aroung for her, remember, you have more important things to do.

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I bit the bullet and called her today (5 days later). Got her voice mail again, so I figured what the hell and left a message. No response so far. I didn't have anything to lose really. I went out with a hotter chick tonight so I don't care too much :).