girl confusing me

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyze this:
The girl I told you about that told me that she wants friends ….
I talked to her again; I told her that when we talked for the first time I did not pay attention to a word she said
“Me: I really like you and would like to talk to you
Her: well if friends ok
Me: I m not asking you to marry me
Her: well I m not looking for a relation right now
Me: ok, I continued to talk to her then since we had mid-terms the next day and her friends called her to leave so as we were leaving I said ( maybe tomorrow you could give me 5 mints of your time your highness ) and she smiled cause I was teasing her
During the chat I told her that I think you are arrogant….”

Now back to the second time that I was telling you about:
“Me: hi Sara, I shook her hand
Her: hi
Me: how are you?
Her: fine
Me: can we talk?
Her: yes, sure
Me: ok let us go to the cafeteria …
Her: ok
As were walking
Her: I have a better suggestion; let us go to the class (we were in one classroom so she wanted to go to the next class)
Me: ok
We arrived no one is there
Her: so what do u wants us to talk about
Me: Well when we talked for the first time, I did not pay attention to a word you said
Her: what?
Me: well you said you want to be friends, that was a rejection in nice way
Her: No, it is not like that, I say it to all my friends so that they do not think anything about the future
Me: ok, but I wanted to tell you that when I talked to you the first time you might have got me wrong, I was not looking for a relationship. I wanted your friendship and back then I was already in a relationship and I wanted to get engaged with the girl I was with… but after I told her that I talked to you she was very upset… and we broke up ..
Her: I have nothing to do with that
Me: oh yes you did…..we laughed a little and continue to chat….”

and one more thing i would like any master donjuan to help me getting her , plz note that she gave me the looks and mixed signals thanks.

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
what no one have and idea or are you all dump sugestionsssssssssssssss

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have one-itis. She is not attracted to you. She has indicated this by telling you the following:

- well if friends ok
- well I m not looking for a relation right now

This means that she does not, nor would she EVER want to date you. You are in the friend zone, and the chances of you getting out are extremely slim. You're best to write this chick off and start fresh.

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** u dont now nothing

u now only a real dj can tell u that if u think ur hot ur not

this was a test for all of you dj's girls are from difrent world
and desdinova read the bible again...............****you bye

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** u dont now nothing

A real DJ wouldn't waste his time persuing a woman who feels no attraction toward him. He has better things to do than make lots of female friends. He realizes that he is a sexual being, and pondering over women who don't have any desire for him is a waste of energy, time, and a source of sexual frustration.

I hope you enjoy being sexually frustrated.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Desdinova
You have one-itis. She is not attracted to you. She has indicated this by telling you the following:

- well if friends ok
- well I m not looking for a relation right now

This means that she does not, nor would she EVER want to date you. You are in the friend zone, and the chances of you getting out are extremely slim. You're best to write this chick off and start fresh.
+1

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the pain
**** u dont now nothing

this was a test for all of you dj's girls are from difrent world
and desdinova read the bible again...............****you bye
your poor use of the english language offends my eyes.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His poor use of the English language is a topic for another debate; English just isn't his native language, obviously.

Yup, gotta go with Desdinova here. Nothing to be confused about, the girl's not attracted to you. Move on, get yourself some #s, plan dates and have fun.

Don't waste one more second on this one. Plenty of fish in the sea.
Peace.

-Bill

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pain, this is just painful to read, lol........why are you talking to this girl like she's a fragile angel ready to break.

Why are you telling her you like her ? Thats like second grade sh#t. The way to get the girl is through your actions, body language, and through eliciting values.

You've been a member of this site since 2003. Haven't u learned anything about how you should be treating women for them to like u ?

Reaction score
:crackup: sorry, i shouldn't laugh, at least you ware trying,

but doode, you ware practicly begging her.:crackup: definetly not the way to go.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tip: If you ever feel to the need to "defend" your desires, just move on.... drop the AFC stick and step away

Better yet, if you ever have to tell a girl you like her, I can pretty much guarantee you you are in LJBF land.

A girl that is interested in you will make it more than ovbious that she wants you

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't like you. What you confused about?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marhaba ya habibi! Inshallah ki'll shee tammam. :D

okay, with this girl: forget her. you're causing yourself too much worry and confusion over something which is never going to go your way.

The last time I was in Beirut, it was FULL of women, dude! Lebanese women are the hottest in the world, you should have no problems finding, meeting and hooking up with a few.

Go with the christian girls in east Beirut. They put out much more easily than most girls in lebanon.
:D

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl lied to you. Especially when she said, "i'm not looking for a relationship." Think about it like this, attraction isn't something that is decided on the concious. All attraction is made below the concious.
Right now, you are doing all the wrong things. She told you that she wasn't looking for a relationship because she doesn't like you and she was just trying to let you down nicely........

reread this

“Me: I really like you and would like to talk to you
Her: well if friends ok
Me: I m not asking you to marry me
Her: well I m not looking for a relation right now
Me: ok, I continued to talk to her then since we had mid-terms the next day and her friends called her to leave so as we were leaving I said ( maybe tomorrow you could give me 5 mints of your time your highness ) and she smiled cause I was teasing her
During the chat I told her that I think you are arrogant….”

Now back to the second time that I was telling you about:
“Me: hi Sara, I shook her hand
Her: hi
Me: how are you?
Her: fine
As were walking
Her: I have a better suggestion; let us go to the class (we were in one classroom so she wanted to go to the next class)
Me: ok
We arrived no one is there
Her: so what do u wants us to talk about
Me: Well when we talked for the first time, I did not pay attention to a word you said
Her: what?
Me: well you said you want to be friends, that was a rejection in nice way
Her: No, it is not like that, I say it to all my friends so that they do not think anything about the future
Me: ok, but I wanted to tell you that when I talked to you the first time you might have got me wrong, I was not looking for a relationship. I wanted your friendship and back then I was already in a relationship and I wanted to get engaged with the girl I was with… but after I told her that I talked to you she was very upset… and we broke up ..
Her: I have nothing to do with that
Me: oh yes you did…..we laughed a little and continue to chat….”

Stop begging this girl! bad bad mistake!

You don't NEED her. You've got to seriously claim some independence about yourself.

look at this.

As were walking

She controlled the situation.....especially the part when you said "lets go to the cafeteria. " and she said " I have a better suggestion let's go to the classroom."

Women are attracted to men who are dominate and know how to lead the way. Instead of you saying something about her "suggestion," you just went along with it. I would have something like, "you should be tired of getting your way all the time, we are going to the cafeteria."

Women like a challenging man....you have no challenge about you. You're too agreeable. Right about now, it'd be best you look at other women....and if you play your cards right, this one will want to earn your approval.

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so all of you dj's are telling me to leave but what about the way she looked at me and what about when she and her friend actually came and stood next to me I was very far from them .....
I mean maybe she is trying to play hard to get.
Could it be possible...or what

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4real, i culdn't have sed it better that that

yu let the woman STEER yu, that is such a turnoff to wemen yu knw, its so un-DJ-like

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about the way she looked at me and what about when she and her friend actually came and stood next to me
By this logic, the old lady at the bus stop and the greeter at Walmart want to date you. What about that lady with her husband who sat at the table next to you at McDonalds? They want to date you too!