Girl coming over tomorrow.

Kommon

Reaction score
Well tomorrow, this girl that I've been with is coming over to my house. Here's a little background information. First, she said she wanted to have sex, but can't due to reasons she can't tell me. I said it was okay and not to worry about it, I'm trying to have her feel comfortable. I don't want her doing something she doesn't/can't do. Any ideas on what I can do to possibly get sort of action? I've read the bible and I have plenty of ideas in my head on what I can do, maybe some additional information would help though. Also, what should I do if my parents are home? And any kino tips or ideas on making her comfortable would help.

Also, what have you guys done when a chick comes over to your house? What did you do to build comfort?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep things light.. dont talk about sex when ur about to do it... first.. if u can try to make out with her.. like watch a movie and if u guys look each other in the eye...for more than 2 sec... make the move.. make out

once u start making out u can isolate her .. make her wet

kiss her neck, her chin.. her chest... and ,make sure ur hands are moving.. feel up her hips.. her thigns... and her back.. and her chest thats it.. dont even touch down there yet.

kiss her chest too and slowly move back up to her neck... do this for 5 min then take her top off... first make sure u kiss her breast with her shirt on.. shes gonna think "omg this feels soo good i wonder how its gonna feel with my shirt off" so kiss lightly around her nipples then move back up to her neck...

once her shirt is off suck on her nipples lightly..

dont rush either.. FOUR PLAY! FOUR PLAY! i cant stress it enough! make sure u do LOTS OF four play before u fuk her..

feel her ass too squeeze it once a while then take her pants off and BOOM hit that ****

WEAR A condom dude

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tickle her or play fight with her to get some good kino and transition into the kiss.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
just whip out your throbbing man wand. she'll want it.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, listen to me.

You can give her popcorn. Give it to her while she's sitting on the COUCH. Go get something to drink, and go to sit somewhere else. Be liek "oh sh*t, you have the popcorn? Damn haha". Wander back across the living room to where she is. Sit kinda close to her. Eat popcorn, turn the movie on. Relax next to her. Look at her every now and then, and that way you're already in position to make a move, and so is she.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kommon said:
First, she said she wanted to have sex, but can't due to reasons she can't tell me.
You better make sure it's not STDs before you try to change her mind.

I mean, if it was religion or her period - you figure she'd just tell ya.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She cant have sex either because

1. Shes on her period.
2. She isnt ready and is scared.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha yeah phat kind of summed it up

but to be honest, she could be saying that out of good ol' honesty, but if you have the latex and you get her into the sex mood, the girl will usually succumb to her "spur of the moment" emotions. afterall, women act on how they feel.

dont force her to have sex; the only way itll work is if you get her into the mood. if she still says no then dont start interrogating her! just accept it and be coldddddd. just completely stop and continuing what you were doing before u tried to sleep with her. just respect her and you will get her in bed in due time

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
She cant have sex either because

1. Shes on her period.
2. She isnt ready and is scared.
Or maybe she's deseased or something...