Girl at work

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a barman for 2 weeks now at a hotel.
Been chatting to a few of the receptionist.Theres 2 of them that I like.
Introduced myself to one of them while having a cigarette break outside yesterday.
I walked pass her again latter in the day after bringing some chocolate cake up from the kitchen and said "mmmm chocolate cake he he but you have to pay" she said I don't have any money.Latter I give her half a slice and she said really and said thank you twice but without eye contact.

Today I was helping carry suitcases in the hotel and she was watching how much I could carry.At the end of the shift she came to the bar to ask me if the duty manager was there in a girly voice.I got him, walked past her and she just stood maybe thinking that I would say goodbye.Then she went.

The thing is I like the another receptionist better and always get good eye contact from her.She gets a lot of male attention I have noticed.Which women should I go for?

John:confused:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just like to tell everyone else to not bring up "dont go out with women in the workplace" advice because it's beaten to death.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah com on give the guy a break, why does everyone say dont go for the girl at work.

im in the same boat and got a lunch date today but im just playing it safe thou just incase