Girl at store.. Question about number close right away...

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok So I was in walgreens their was this cashier working there.. and she was ringing up the lady in front of her.. and I was looking at her.. and she noticed me looking at her real quick somehow and said "what..?"
lol I was suprised and said "huh" and she smiled a lil..

so the old lady out the way... and shes checking me out and goes "You better stop looking at me like that" lol so here I am a lil confused.. i go "What are you talking about" and she mocks me "What are youuu talking about" she was real wierd.. but it made her seem cool..
by the way she was like a 7.. I didn't plan on talking to her.. I don't make many cold approaches and thats where I'm weak..

anyways she bags my medicine and face soap and hands the bag.. I see that she is lightly saying "What are you talking about" as if she was talking to herself... lol I take the bags and go thank you and said some other ****..(I forgot)

I didn't know what her interest level was til she goes "comeeeee backkkk" while I was walking away... (it wasn't in a customer friendly type tone).. lol anywho while I was walking away and I go "alright" and smiled.. she still had a few people in line...
I know a long story for so few words..

but anywho I wanted to know did I do best by not number closing then?

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh what was your question?

She liked what she saw, acted stupid and you could have ****ed her, period. When a girl is acting like that, no need to even see where she is from and all that sh*t. If you wanted to bang her, just ask her what her name is and invite her somewhere like a pool room or something fun. Set a time, get the # and split. She was letting you know she's game. Something I'm learning now is.....to be a successful ladies man, your going to have to get your ego out of the way. That means face the possibility of rejection and puting in the effort. Normal hot girls will outrightly ask you out.

Don't sweat it, you don't need to live in a fantasy world craving the "ability" to pick up every woman from the street. This board is good but it'll take some patience and logic to get comfertable with this.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!!!!!!

Do not go back! It's retarded to quote Pook but "aim higher". If a chick goes ga ga over you without even knowing you, that says more about her than you.

To be honest with you, I doubt your the first guy she's ever acted like that with and to come back to ask her out gives this entire interaction more meaning than it's worth. To you she is only a "7" anyways.

Moral of the story: Let this die and when a girl is this flirty ask her out immediately!

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wordism
Ok So I was in walgreens their was this cashier working there.. and she was ringing up the lady in front of her.. and I was looking at her.. and she noticed me looking at her real quick somehow and said "what..?"
lol I was suprised and said "huh" and she smiled a lil..

so the old lady out the way... and shes checking me out and goes "You better stop looking at me like that" lol so here I am a lil confused.. i go "What are you talking about" and she mocks me "What are youuu talking about" she was real wierd.. but it made her seem cool..
by the way she was like a 7.. I didn't plan on talking to her.. I don't make many cold approaches and thats where I'm weak..

anyways she bags my medicine and face soap and hands the bag.. I see that she is lightly saying "What are you talking about" as if she was talking to herself... lol I take the bags and go thank you and said some other ****..(I forgot)

I didn't know what her interest level was til she goes "comeeeee backkkk" while I was walking away... (it wasn't in a customer friendly type tone).. lol anywho while I was walking away and I go "alright" and smiled.. she still had a few people in line...
I know a long story for so few words..

but anywho I wanted to know did I do best by not number closing then?
Those encounters are few and far between and can catch you off guard ... but always be prepared

I'd have gotten her number , asked her what time she got off, then written my number down on a piece of that register tape for her and said "when u get off at 'time' give me a holla..... talk to ya soon" and then just walked off

Its a hit or miss , but I guarantee you ... she wanted sex