Girl asks me to "take her mind away from everything" for upcoming date...

Argyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have an upcoming date within the next few weeks. This girl has mentioned that during our date, she just "wants to get away from it all", and to "whisk her away". She says that the first thing that pops in her head when she thinks of me is "exciting".

I'm known to be an adventurous type... usually it's doing extreme things like skydiving, surfing, going to exotic places, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out what the logistics of our date will be.

My question to the experts from this forum is... has a girl ever asked this of you? If so, what are some things that you did? Definitely open to suggestions on this one!

B

BeDJ

She wants you to drug her up hardcore.

On topic, I'm guessing you haven't confirmed the date yet. Do that first and meet at a classy bar. The conversation will spontaneously lead to your activities later. Continue to be exciting :up:

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move.venue to venue,.keeping it spontaneous and fun. Think whirlwind.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im' not ab ig fan of women who go out of their way to let you know they have "drama" or "issues" before you are even half ass serious. i mean you are still in the "this is my representative" phase. and ****, the entire idea for YOU is to get out and have fun not be her personal charlie chapman.

I mean people have issues, but i don't care for women who get on the phone and say **** like "oh i cant' wait to get away form all this" or "i just need to get away".. it's like a covert attempt to get you to white knight her or some **** i can't get with that.

every normal relationship i have ever had with a woman the girl has at least, made a fiesble effort o put her best foot forward in the beginning.

and before someone comes in and says "yeah bro but i'm not trying to date i just want to ****".. even my plates were drama free. at least of any major drama. i don't do half ass branch swings i don't do BPD issues i dont' do any of that ****. i want a drama free stress time when im' with a woman. that i dont' do drama. too many non drama women out there. first sign of drama or Bull **** i'm out.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i don't care for women who get on the phone and say **** like "oh i cant' wait to get away form all this" or "i just need to get away".. it's like a covert attempt to get you to white knight her or some **** i can't get with that.
Agreed. This chick the OP is talking about is looking for the OP to impress her being they most likely have talked about all the things he's done and she's using a poorly veiled attempt to have him WK her and show her the "finer exciting" things. Chick most likely pulls that game with all dudes she decides to "date".

If a chick told me that she wants me to "take her away from all this" I'd laugh and tell her I'll give her a bottle of Calgon for her birthday. From the quick read I'd say this chick is a flake as in a person period.

She'll use the "exciting" dudes for what she can get then run into a dude who offers her nada, pumps and dumps her and that'll most likely be the one she chases after.

Be prepared to book a vacation on travelocity for this chick.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Argyle. Here's how you "take her away from it all"

First, like Naughty Ninja suggested, you buy her a bottle of Calgon.
Calgon Commercial

Then you read her favorite romance novel aloud: "She wanted to remember the love they shared for butter but cholesterol took away their passion, until...... I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

Then you let her live out her wildest fantasies....... Something a Woman likes to Put in Her Mouth

Next you take some Viagara.

And finally, you take her in the shower and give her wild, screaming orgasms..... Hot, Steamy Action Baby!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aww come on guys, don't be so sweet.

OP just asked for some advice, and you'all have to pi.ss on the girl from 1 sentence she uttered?

OP: She just wants to have fun. Don't come off as trying "too hard" to make her happy. That might look wimpy and take the excitement away.

Skydiving and such is too extreme for a first date (I presume?) so just take her out to an action date.

Do something you are reasonably competent at, or at least enjoy doing. Having fun is contagious, and don't overthink as to whether she's having fun or not. Too much of an "emphatic" attitude is a tingle-killer as well.

All the best!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl sounds a little demanding if you ask me, it's like she's putting pressure on you to show her a good time and "whisk her away". She should be excited just to be with you.

Boilermaker said:
Skydiving and such is too extreme for a first date (I presume?) so just take her out to an action date.
Right, I think the skydiving thing comes across as too try hard, and certainly for a first date. I think it's funny how guys here will tell you not to pay for a girl's dinner before she has sex with you, but they're perfectly fine with something like taking her skydiving, which is I'm certain a lot more expensive than getting her a cheeseburger at McDonald's :)

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, Zekko.

I ,myself, am generous and easy-going with getting dinners and not splitting usually in dates even before sex. If I am expecting the girl to be somewhat traditional and respectful to her date, I guess I must be a man and pay the check.

Not meant to derail the discussion, but I kind of enjoy doing that.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
"take her mind away from everything"

Kind of like a dancing monkey distraction to the drama filled carnival of c@ck carousels?

Tell the self entitled b!tch to open up a recipe book, that should be plenty enough to take her "mind off everything". If she's anything like the rest of these vapid knuckle fvcking mouth breathers you could probably get away with plonking a block of lego down and telling her to get busy, as long as you frame it as "all the celebs are doing it" .

Argyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, guys. I actually never considered it as a ploy to WK. But now that I'm aware, definitely will play it accordingly now. This is why I love bringing up these kind of questions at these forums.

To be fair, we didn't talk about doing any of the extreme things like that. I just wanted to give you a background about the image that I give off (facebook; conversations, etc).

It will be a very local thing.

I was thinking, like someone suggested, to take her to a lot of different venues that night.

Maybe start it off at a bar with live jazz playing, then progress to another couple of places... and end the night with wine, herb, and "movies" back at my place.

Thoughts? *Side Note: We've known each other for a while now. & I def. plan on keeping the budget low

Last edited:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the way I read it, "take me away from it all" means fcuck me silly! what better way to take anyones mind off anything?
it will involve sex at some point

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ask maybe as some have said, just get me out of my boring life and let me have fun.
My first interpretation is that her ask was womaneeze for .. "want you to spend some money fella!".

Sounds like a first date being penciled in for sometime in the next few weeks?
Hmmmm....

Do something you're good at, something you enjoy.

Skydiving... you'll be out 200 bucks and the picture of her taking the jump will likely someday end on her match.com profile anyway.

Keep the cost reasonable, as likely you're paying!

SH

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am disappointed in all the negative here. Go for an adventure. Take her to the park, have a picnic. Bang her in the bushes. Like I said, an adventure.

Argyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeaaa... when she first asked me to take her out on an adventure, I actually didn't get any negative vibes from it at all.

I took it as a compliment that she would consider me the type to take her on a wild ride.

And she knows I'm not the type to splurge on women unless they're my GF. So it's not even about being some Beta boy who tries to impress her by spending $$$.

I took it as a major sign that she's DTF that same night.