girl asking "whats going on between us"

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
been meeting a girl for about 2 months now...sleeping together going out for drinks, been for a few meals...ended up meeting her mum and grandma by accident aswell! But anyways!

She has text me today saying she is confused about me and her and asked if I am just classing it as fun?
i replied with "I dont know,what do you class it as."
She said "well i wouldnt exactly say we are friends, but I dont know, Im confused."
So my reply was "i dont like to rush anything at all, I like to have fun and a good time and see what happens, do you get me?" she said she did get me!
Wanting opinions, did I handle this the right way? I think I did because atm I am unsure if i want to be in a relationship, but she does seem nice and I enjoy being with her.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that she is hinting that she wants
you to ask her to be in a relationship, If you want to be in one with her go for it but it sounds like you don't so you told her the truth. You did right by telling her the truth but you might ruin your chance to have a relationship with her in the future if you wait too long on the whole thing, it's really up to you where to go from here.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like you are the ball handler of this relationship, and i just want to add that whatever you say really should reflect what you want, which you have done. I understand the ambiguousness and all though

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the good: she is hooked on you. You can keep her as a side piece as you fvck other chicks.

The semi-bad: she has an expiration date. If you keep this going, she may give you an ultimatum. Notice I said semi-bad. This is because you can ignore her and then randomly fvck her when you want to "get back together".

B

BeDJ

Tell her that you aren't looking for anything serious right now and would like to get together some more to get to know her better.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
So the good: she is hooked on you. You can keep her as a side piece as you fvck other chicks.

The semi-bad: she has an expiration date. If you keep this going, she may give you an ultimatum. Notice I said semi-bad. This is because you can ignore her and then randomly fvck her when you want to "get back together".
I second this ^