Gift ideas?

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, my new girlfriend leaves at the end of this week for summerschool on the east coast (she's incredibly intelligent). So yeah, I want to get her something sweet so she'll remember me when she's gone (she'll be gone for like a month). So far, her friends said maybe a hoodie, necklace, blanket, or something i made myself....i really have no clue, and i don't have much time. Any ideas guys?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK man...sorry noone is replying to your thread. I just wanted to offer support. I regret to say though that I don't really have an answer for you here.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, the gift should be very unique and related to your girl. Jewelry is way cliche and over used, as is perfume and stuff like that.

THe one idea I've had in my head for a few years, but never quite got to use, is a charm bracelet. The things aren't terribly expensive, and you can find some charms that relate to just the two of you. If you guys had a sweet time at a concert, theres charms with music. If shes madly in love with dancing, theres dancing things, etc.

This is one gift idea that can be totally customized so that you avoid the "generic" gift

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz, I remember you. I liked you, we thought alike.

Looks like we still do, cos I got my best girl friend a charm bracelet, its unique and cool, without being cliche or luvvy dubby.

Ebay has all the parts you need.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give her your dirty boxers that has your smell on it...not good sexy cologne smell...but YOUR SMELL

im sure shell remember you forever

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
Skilla_Staz, I remember you. I liked you, we thought alike.

Looks like we still do, cos I got my best girl friend a charm bracelet, its unique and cool, without being cliche or luvvy dubby.

Ebay has all the parts you need.
hah Great minds think like me :up:

Another gift idea could be just as simple as a card with a custom message in it. Something you wrote and something that applies to just the both of you, maybe an inside joke or something.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the jewelry my friend.

Get this shirt for her.>:D<