Ghost Rider

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie comes out Febuary 16th. I saw the trailer and it looks pretty sick. My boss (who rides with me) has made it manditory for me to see this movie. I think we're gonna go with some of the other guys and girls who ride with us from time to time...then we're gonna start a bar fight:rockon:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am SOOO down!!!!:cheer:

For the barfight I mean, what's ghost rider?

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to bring your hellfire and magic chain to the fight.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be no bar fighting! I can't afford to go to jail again. I'm serious, the next time I'll likely be in for at least a year with good behavior. I'm not even interested in spending one day there.

I know it's kinda childish cleadus, but I remeber reading the comics when i was a child and that's what first got me into bikes. Since then I've come a long way in the world of motorcycling.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't making fun of you. I have a Punisher poster on my wall.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Eva Mendez... mmmmmmmmm.
mmmmmm indeed.

I got nothing to contribute today so I'll drop some more usless crap in this thread.

I've seen quite a few previews for this movie as of recent since it comes out in a few weeks and it looks aight. It's kind of a Gone in 60 seconds (cages acting style) meets spider man (fantasy CGI marvel stuff). It should be an intersting ride. For those who are still sceptical, I promise to go see it then report back to you. After that it's up to you to either go see it or wait for the DVD Realase.

300 is coming out too which I'm also going to see. I saw the previews for it with the persian girl i'm seeing and said "look dear, it's your ancestors getting their a$$es handed to them by some shirtless greeks! Don't mess with me or it'll be sparta revisited!" She wasn't impressed but since I own her she got over it quick believe it. Seriously though 300 is based on a true story (obviously alterted and it's a graphic novel of some kind) that has a similaer filming style as Sin City. Definately going to be a good flick.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
ValleyDJing said:
That might be the sole reason to see the movie.
Wait... you mean there might be other reasons?

Oh my bad, I must have been thinking with the wrong head again. :D

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Wait... you mean there might be other reasons?

Oh my bad, I must have been thinking with the wrong head again. :D
Well I guess there could be. lol! I sure as hell don't see any.

What do we have? We have Nicolaus Cage as the lead (Who's voice is runner up for worst monotone, 2nd only to Ben Stein), we have some corny ass plot about some crazy motherf.ucker who wants to spread his evil or some s.hit like that, and some flamer (pun intended) with a whip and motorcycle who has to stop him. Yep, Eva's about it. lol!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Well I guess there could be. lol! I sure as hell don't see any.

What do we have? We have Nicolaus Cage as the lead (Who's voice is runner up for worst monotone, 2nd only to Ben Stein), we have some corny ass plot about some crazy motherf.ucker who wants to spread his evil or some s.hit like that, and some flamer (pun intended) with a whip and motorcycle who has to stop him. Yep, Eva's about it. lol!
How did my ISP go down for so long. I had to DJ in real time for a while lol.

VD, I'm down with you but this movie has a chance. If you don't know the ghost rider mythos i understand how it's hard to understand what it's all about but it has some potential for sure. Yes Eva Mendes is in it and in all fairness, she made 2 fast 2 furious a sucess alone. Ghost Rider however is in league with that arachnid poser (who's third movie I'll see cause i like th suit only) which grossed like 120 million dollars in the first weekend. The only downfall is it's not a summer block buster so it's doubful that many people will know about it. Still, those who ride, know about the rider:rockon: It's been tatooed on more hot bodied chopper chics than snake eyes.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eva mendes bro! fine puerto rican

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
How did my ISP go down for so long. I had to DJ in real time for a while lol.

VD, I'm down with you but this movie has a chance. If you don't know the ghost rider mythos i understand how it's hard to understand what it's all about but it has some potential for sure. Yes Eva Mendes is in it and in all fairness, she made 2 fast 2 furious a sucess alone. Ghost Rider however is in league with that arachnid poser (who's third movie I'll see cause i like th suit only) which grossed like 120 million dollars in the first weekend. The only downfall is it's not a summer block buster so it's doubful that many people will know about it. Still, those who ride, know about the rider:rockon: It's been tatooed on more hot bodied chopper chics than snake eyes.
I know man...Its not my style movie but I'm just messing with you. Have fun.

Oh yeah and don't call me VD (vinereal disease what?) lol! Kidding again.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Ace of Flames said:
Eva Mendez... mmmmmmmmm.
The only reason I sat through Once upon a time in Mexico is because she was in it. Although even she couldn't provoke me to chug down Hitch.

I've been an avid Ghost Rider comic junkie from waaay back. Along with Moon Knight, Werewolf by night and the Dr.Strange comics.

Good to see that hollywierd is getting decent writers,actors and directors who appreciate the material to bring these goodies to the big screen.

FF#2 Rise of the Silver Surfer looks fvcking good so far.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be waiting with cash in hand when 300 opens.

Movies based on actual historical events, especially true war stories, make me get a thick, rubbery one.

Plus, with all the huge action, I would be remiss if I didn't see it on a huge screen, with huge sound, and a huge bucket of popcorn. It's just one of those movies you see in the theatre.

You don't watch lame movies like "titanic" in the theatre unless you sneak in a couple 40's to wash down teh suck.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never was a big fan of Johnny Blaze, GHOST RIDER. But I AM a big fan of Nicholas Cage though. So, I plan on blazing a trail to the theaters and checking it out. Cage is USUALLY good for it, so I expect the movie to kick some serious ASS just because HE'S in it.

But I find myself even MORE "geeked up" to see the new FF movie though...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Vulpine said:
I'll be waiting with cash in hand when 300 opens.

Movies based on actual historical events, especially true war stories, make me get a thick, rubbery one.

Plus, with all the huge action, I would be remiss if I didn't see it on a huge screen, with huge sound, and a huge bucket of popcorn. It's just one of those movies you see in the theatre.

You don't watch lame movies like "titanic" in the theatre unless you sneak in a couple 40's to wash down teh suck.
Christ, brother I could not agree more. Anything Frank Miller put his hands on is fvcking gold. This is the flick of the season. Sin City 2 will be fvcking nice as well. Have you seen the uncut Sin City? If not spend the thirty bucks at Best Buy and get it. Un-fvcking-believable!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Karma,

Dude! I was a HUGE Moon Knight fan back in the day when Doug Moench and Bill Synckewiez (sp?) were doing it. He was like schizophrenic Batman, but more literary and more philosophical.

But as I said, CAGE is usually good for it, so seeing GHOST RIDER beat the literal "HELL" out of Muther Fukkers with flaming chains should be some good Friday Night at the Movies entertainment!