gf wont give oral

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a relationship with my gf for the past 3 months and so far so good, we've had sex, yet for some reason of all the foreplay I do to her, (which I dont mind) she has yet to give me oral sex or even a hand job. I know shes only had sex twice before, so I'll chalk it up to being afraid of me judging her or just a mental block in her own head.

Any suggestions on how to bring it up or how to convince her to try it?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
have you asked her why she wont?in my experience, its unlikely if she is so reluctant now, she wil almost certainly not be so forthcoming in future

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
same exact thing happened with my girlfriend. we talked about it and was she was just like i would rather just have sex. Now i found out that she had a problem where some guy forced her to give him head so thats why she didnt want to do it. I still convinced her though i was just like I do so much for you and you barely do anything in return. I want a girl who wants to do things for me as much as i want to do them for her. She eventually came around. Now she gives me head in the right circumstances, though i still cant get her to give me a handjob, which is most definately a self confidence issue. Just talk to her about it. She probably has some issue with it that you don't know. Be understanding but also make sure she knows the fact (subtley) that you could get some ***** to blow you with no commitment but your own girlfriend wont do it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slap her in the face with it several times. This will cause her to crave it.

All kidding aside, here's a hint to make a woman do what you want: The key to causing a woman to change how she feels about anything is to reframe it. Cause her to feel good feelings, and learn to associate those good feelings (in her mind) with that which you want her to do. It might take a little thought and strategic thinking, but you can convince a girl to do almost anything by shifting her feelings about it, by changing what it means to her.

He who has an ear, let him hear...

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll eventually do it if she wants to. Don't ask so much, just be in the moment. At least you're having sex, dig? Enjoy what she brings to the table instead of what you feel is being left out.

The case I'm about to mention is an exception, so don't make a move like I did unless you're REALLY sure.

So, anyway I had an ex who didn't like giving head. That was a little weird for me. Not really a deal breaker though, because she was good at other things.

Well, I started noticing more and more that she liked things rough, and loved to talk dirty - an awesome surprise for me, because those are things I love to do. I'll be honest, I first started dating her just for the looks - HB8 with a face to match. I didn't figure her to be extremely apt in mattress gymnastics, because in public she's actually a very traditional type (Eastern European, very family oriented, etc etc). That, and she was a really slim girl - 5'4", maybe 105 lbs.

First, she started with biting and scratching, which was awesome. Then the dirty talk, which was great. Then, she started asking me for more and more crazy things, which I obliged, happily.

After I noticed the patterns, I was like "damn, this girl is up for anything" so I just took charge. Started probing here and there with fingers and making suggestions. Anytime she didn't stop me, I just kept going.

Turns out, she was, as Archer put it, the "Pele of anal." This girl LOVED getting it where most girls would smack you for even asking. In the shower, while playing video games, it was a marathon. Good times!

Finally, when I remembered that she didn't like giving head, I decided to, instead of asking for it, just shoving it in and doing my thing. She liked that much more than having me ask for it.

Once again, VERY specific situation. I just thought I'd share in the sense that you have to feel these things out (and sometimes ask questions) and then, most importantly, take action, whether that's banging more of a specific way, or finding another girl.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read all the replies, but seriously, maybe you consider being dominant, something a man is supposed to be in bed. Seriously, ever since I started grabbing chicks by the hair and manhandling them, I had all the sexual satisfaction I require because if I want it, I make them do it. No, I don't force them, I just subtly let them know that I'd like my c*ck between between lips by laying it on it. It does wonders!

Go read the Sex God Method and be more dominant. She'll freaking love it, and when you show her how you like your sex, she'll remember and do it automatically!

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance works a treat with sexually mature girls, it's less effective with inexperienced girls because they're often hanging on to some hollywood fantasy involving Robert Pattinson, satin sheets and a Coldplay soundtrack. Eventually, after enough coaching, they might come to terms with the fact that acting like a nasty sl*t in bed makes them feel good. Been there, done that and it's too much work, not enough return on your investment. In fact it's more likely that her future boyfriends will end up reaping the benefits of all your hard work!

OP, you're entitled to enjoy oral, anal, spanking and whatever else you want to enjoy. No other human being has the right to deny you those pleasures. If she's not going to do that for you, I'd strongly suggest you get those needs met elsewhere.

If I can digress for a moment...it's a ridiculous assumption to begin with, that one human being is capable of meeting all the sexual and emotional needs of another person. Seriously what are the chances that two people would be precisely compatible like that.

Just for arguments sake, let's say you love anal and she hates it, she loves big c0ck and you're only averagely endowed. Why should either of you go without? The solution is obvious as far as I'm concerned but it's not for everyone.

BossGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What she wont do for one man, she will do for another".

We need a women that down to do the whole 9 yards.
If she not your lady I understand, but if she is then there is no excuses!

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BossGQ said:
"What she wont do for one man, she will do for another".

We need a women that down to do the whole 9 yards.
If she not your lady I understand, but if she is then there is no excuses!
That's what happens when you have only 1 woman.

If a woman is really into you, she'll swallow.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl has given other guys head in the past and she is with you now, then you have every right to get it from her too!!!

This happend with my ex..... she said she didn't like it and didn't give it to me... I basically had a feeling she had done it with other guys and we had a big fight over it... I was prepared to leave her because I better be treated better than her past douche bags...

Well the next time I got the best BJ of my life.... to this day it still is!!! Ok time to go wack it lol...

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex voluntarily gave oral but held out on the sex. I don't even like oral....my thing isn't sensitive enough for it.