GF says im not agressive enough in bed

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Well she didnt say it, but she had a past boy friend and she mentioned what she liked that i didnt have was that he was agressive with her... they didnt have sex though. i dont understand... i thought girls were like knobs they had to be relaxed in order to get horny, and they had to go thru lots of four play. how can i be more agressive while achieving this? please give some tips thx

p.s, i also tease a lot in bed, 1 step forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward etc... but i dont understand how u can do this while being agressive??

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to shut her mouth, push her against the wall hard, cover her mouth and pound her like an animal until she crys.

I mean honestly.. why is she telling you her ex-boyfriend was more preferable to you in bed? I'd just leave her right there and tell her to be on her way.

By the way - they definately both had sex.

This girl has no respect for your feelings as a man whatsoever and doesn't mind lieing to you. Get rid I say. Get rid.

The Muscly Jerk

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Ehhh... She went out with him for a week, i asked her what she liked so much about him, she said he was agressive. i.e, bit her lip, pushed her against the sofa, pulled her pants off like a animal... he ate her out she admitted, FINALLY.. after about a week and a half later... it didnt bother me cus i did things myself when we were seperated.. she told me he tried to make her suck his **** but she didnt, she hates sucking ****. and he stopped toying with her and just fell asleep.. yeah thats about it. she hates the guy for spreading rumours they had sex. but she swears and puts it on her life that im the only guy she ****ed. she said it to her friends...

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama aside it might not hurt to try being more aggressive. Never hurts to expand your repertoire. May not be your thing though...

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score

A woman will never forget the guy who pounded her the hardest. I still think about my pro-hockey player fvck buddy and this was about 10 months ago. One guy came close, he was gentle at times and very aggressive at times, but I've never been ****ed as good as the hockey player ****ed me. I swear I saw stars.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well aggressive just means no steps back in your terms. Women never actually know what they want so don't worry too much about what they say - if she is having fun with you in the sack and there is variety then most likely things are fine.

Sexyboy

Banned
Reaction score
Next time u have sex with her. Be like I am not aggressive enough. throw her against bed, Stick your dvck in her mouth, and talk shvt her. Then hit that pvssy hard slap her around, spit on her. She wants aggressive show her what aggressive is.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss said:
I swear I saw stars.
LOL that's what my ex-girlfriend (and current FB) tells me.

But really, you should be communicating well enough in bed that she can tell you "Harder! Harder!". If she's too shy to say it, just start pounding her and ask if she likes it. You can make yourself more agressive by talking dirty to her, holding her hands down etc. I'd, uh, not spit on her unless you're really sure she's into that.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Well she didnt say it, but she had a past boy friend and she mentioned what she liked that i didnt have was that he was agressive with her... they didnt have sex though. i dont understand... i thought girls were like knobs they had to be relaxed in order to get horny, and they had to go thru lots of four play. how can i be more agressive while achieving this? please give some tips thx

p.s, i also tease a lot in bed, 1 step forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward etc... but i dont understand how u can do this while being agressive??
lol, reminds me when i first had sex with my then G/F (now Fiance).. and my right side (ribs)..(sports play) was hurting... so i went slow and just took it easy. She was like its okay.. and i said its not okay because i knew in my mind i could bang her lights out. Well.. week later my side got better, i Smashed the hell outta her... She passed out on the bed and said she couldnt walk because her legs were too shaky :up: But pull her hair, smack that azz, talk dirty to her... be aggressive.

Reaction score
I told you - hors want to be treated like hors and not like women!!!!! You disrespect them when you treat them like a lady!!!