GF or F*ck buddy?

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I`ve been dating this girl for 3 months and things are going great.
we`re not GF BF but somewhere in between..
last nite she said kissing someone else is not what she considers cheating... now I`d like to know if she did. (and if so, how many)
Would I seem weak if I just asked it? or should I just let it be, and keep her as a f*ck buddy..?

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's forcing you to decide,

But since she's telling you that kissing is fine, she is probably kissing someone else, = not GF material

**** buddy is my suggestion.

Don't attach yourself.

There's another probability that she said that to make you confess about kissing other chickx.

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, hadn`t thougt of it in that way...

but (for now) I`ll stick with 1 woman, and I think she knows that..
would confronting her about it cause unnessecary trouble in our relationship? or should I just play cool and start dating other chicks?

GS-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Skullcrusher..
not quite sure what you mean by that...

I`m fairly new to the game and realizing there are many more forms of relationships possible than i first thougt. My old train of thougt was: Find a girl, become BF/GF, marry, have sex, have children. Sounds kinda dumb looking back. Sure glad I found this forum :D
So I`m also trying to figure out what I want...

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not your gf if she kisses other guy. Just sit back and think about it. If she likes you in ANY way she wouldn't jepordize that relationship by kissing another dude. If you can just keep her as a fbuddy.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it ain't broke don't try to fix it man. If she'll let you get away with kissing another girl then you can easily take it a step further, just make sure to cover your tracks. Any real g/f would be opposted to any kind of intamency that you have with another girl in any circumstance. So logically this isn't your girlfriend and you have no obligations to her at all.

Now if you want to make her your girl friend then you have to make it clear to her that kissing other guys is a big deal (I'm guessing it'll probably weigh heavy on you if your girl is sucking face with some guy) and such things can't go on if you want to prersue a serious relationship.

What you do with it is completely up to you but really those are the two roads you can take.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She made have been making idle conversation to figure out what the relationship with you 2 was about or I like the Fbuddy suggestions if not.