GF might be pregnant, need advice.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, well you all know about my gf. Pretty fcking sucks that she might be pregnant huh??

well anyways, we kind of worried this month if she was pregnant or not (period only lasted 3 days, stomach got bigger and her mom noticd and asked if she was on her period, it was a first time shes ever asked her something like that, and her throwing up and stomach hurting)

Well i bought a pregnancy test, im going to give it to her tomorrow morning.

Shes 17, im 18, she doesnt want kids, in fact she said if she was pregnant that she would stab herself etc. SHe seriously doesnt want one, i dont either. Well thats our fault so i dont need anyone to bash me about that k?
I dont love her as much as i use to, in fact i dont think i love her at all. The only thing holding me back from nexting her is the possiblity she might be pregnant.
If shes pregnant, ill stay with her, if not then ill drop her.

NOW HERES MY QUESTION!

Okay, if she gets positive results tomorrow, both knowing we DONT want kids, how do i react??? Do i seem as if im dissapointed, which might be bad because if she is then she always know how dissapointed i was. and maybe make her feel even worse and set a bad mood / negative energy between us.

or do i act wonderful, smile, and act as if im the happiest man in teh world that shes having a baby, which to me seems the better because it will only give her a better response than negative, but then again she might think im insane???

i know i should prolly act the way i feel, but then again something like this, maybe i should fake it for the better?? but in my opinion if theres nothing i can do about it might as well be positive about it? or no?

help me out guys

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
hmm

I know she will cry and everyhing if she is pregnant, and prolly hate me. so how do i act????

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
I was watching chris rock stand-up last night, and he said when a woman is pregnant, you can only do two things. You cant ask for an abortion cuz if she keeps the kid the kid will hate on you. you can either a) say i love you so much this is the happiest day of my life im gonna be a daddy! .... or b) say ".....so whatchu gonna do?":crackup:

strasight p man, neither of you are mature enough to have a kid, you both know it, and an abortion would be for the best, and you can do it anonymously without her psycho parents ever finding out, happened to a friend of mine.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with SnowBlind on this one. You're too young to be having kids, especially if you don't love this chick and she dosen't want it.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
The best option is to say "I stand by you whatever decision you make". You put the decision on her and avoid responsibility or any blame but you make it sound caring.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you *******s......They're too young to be having kids??? Then they're too young to be having sex!!!!...

This take the easy way out bullshyt is irritating. Fvcking morons should be fixed so you can't procreate

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she migt be fuc king with you you said you all were having problems my sister pulled the same sh!t with about 2 different dudes don't fall for that and if you ever have kids you better damn well make sure you get a dna test before you sign papers

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who had a girlfriend who messed with him one time...she faked being pregnant to see how he would react...

She also did it a second time...this time telling him she was raped...just to see what he would do and how he would react...

ridiculous...

But anyway, yes if worse comes to worse, i recommend an abortion. A child is too much responsibility for kids your age. There's actually an abortion pill you can take...a three step process. No procedure involved, and you can remain anonymous. Not sure of prices. Probably in the mid hundred's ($400-700).

~WA

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Okay, well you all know about my gf. Pretty fcking sucks that she might be pregnant huh??

help me out guys

Get about 300 abortion pills. Give her a few according to the directions.

Then the other 295 or so... put them in the blender along with some crystal light and a 2 fifths of vodka. Turn on some barry manilow. Chug.

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You got what's coming to you dude. Maybe next time you shouldn't be such a goddamned pvssy.

Oh, and btw. If she DOES have a kid. Make sure it's yours and not the other guy's she's been seeing. You know who I'm talking about, the guy she HAS been cheating on you with.

Get a paternity test before you start pouring money out of your ass to suport her when she decides that she wants to drop out of school and be a stay at home mom cause she wants to take care of the baby.

LOL dude.

I love Karma.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this

u said the same **** like 2 months ago

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97808

nukka make up ur mind and stop being a attention *****
used ur balls before u make 10 different threads on HELP ME..
u dont need other men to boost up ur own confidence.. boost up ur own

u should check ur thread history ... u got some pretty wack threads man
and wtf is this.. u gonna leave her after shes not pregnant?

thats pretty cold

if ur gf was my sister i'd fuk you up myself

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Well i bought a pregnancy test, im going to give it to her tomorrow morning.
WTF is wrong with you?! You stated almost the exact situation in a thread written 2 months ago!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97808

You got to be kidding me to wait this long to give her a pregnancy test! You are either a troll or you are a
knucklehead! When you have a situation like this you handle it as soon as fast as possible!!! Why did you wait so long?? In another 2 months are you going to write another thread saying " man I think she is pregnant, she gained like 20 extra pounds and her breasts are enlarged!, WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!""

WAKE THE FVCK UP!

DJD

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Omfg~!

Guys this aint no joke, PLEASE, answer my question.. PLEASE!

Yes i know i made that thread 3 months ago, we've had sex countless of times without a condem and im always worried, but she ended up having her period.

This time its serious, this is why im finally buying a pregnancy test.

Guys stop flaming me please. and im not looking for attention. i just wanted to know waht would be the best way to react if she was pregnant, really happy or dissapointed liek she would be?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k listen upp

stop being a moron and use ur balls and ur head.. leave ur heart on the side

u made a mistake.. ok? correct it..

if shes pregnant ask her if she wants an abortion.. its HER Choice not urs.. she has the choice to go through the pain u dont.

ask her if she wants abortation or to give up the baby for adaption

if she is pregnant.. make sure she is! girls love to fuk around like this.

now for the threads.. hwy you must make a thread on everything.. you obviously made a dependency on this site.. you rely everything on this site.

"omg a girl looked at me for 5 seconds guys what should i do" NUKKA you make a move wtf u think you should do?

before u make a a thread.. THINK it over and over! unless u have a mental diease. because EVERY human has the ability to think and reslove... dont be a lazy M0FO

god damn ur thread history made me ick

ur 18 too?

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
omfg

that wasnt even my question. either answer my question, or stfu about the obvious.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can count about 6-7 replies here with solid advices

u are either blind or like i stated.. have a mental disease