GF making me feel like ****

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been dating for about 5 months now and everything has been great up until recently. Lately the past week or so i haven't seen her at all she's been out partying with her friends. Ok you might be thinking right now that this is a club slyt girl but she is actually a real goodie goodie. She goes to church, spends time with her family and such. She tells me she misses me and sounds pretty sincere and everything and tells me how busy she is and all that and wishes she could see me more often. Yet I'm thinking to myself if you're so damn busy with school and work how do you have time to go out drinking with your friends every night. Right now I'm thinking she wants the best of both worlds, and she's trying to backburner me while she goes out and parties. She's been choosing going out and partying instead of hanging out with me and its starting to get on my nerves. How do I bring the subject up without looking like a needy bytch?

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are going to want to do my friend is give her a "Maverick Speech".

THis is basically an inflated ego/power trip speech that lets her know you wont be putting up with this ****, that you are better than this, and you have other girls waiting.... So if she isnt going to make time for you, shes gone and you are OK with this.

If you would like me to make you a premade speech let me know

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow what is up with ppl...bro i dont mean to go off on you but seriously WTF is wrong with you...

you say shes your GF right..? Having her as your GF means your in a relationship right...? Being in a relationship means having comitment of both...right?

Then call her a$s up and tell her straight forward..."stop using excuses, you claim to be busy as hell but yet you have time to go out and blaa blaa yet not have time for me, if you think you need time away from me then tell me and youll get what you want"

Sh1t its not that hard talking to your GF...you wanna go throw more of your pain an aggony...NO..thats what i thought...so set sh1t straight with her and tell her to stop being shady.

If she wants her time...GREAT...go live your life, which you will realize how many activities there are that youve been missing out on due to being busy with your GF.

Shell later come to her sences and realize what a retard she was.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow so much attachment issues, even you thrust the "maverick" speech, you'll still be looking like a needy bytch, and added "moan" to it.

do you know how to brush your shoulder?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
We've been dating for about 5 months now and everything has been great up until recently. Lately the past week or so i haven't seen her at all she's been out partying with her friends. Ok you might be thinking right now that this is a club slyt girl but she is actually a real goodie goodie. She goes to church, spends time with her family and such. She tells me she misses me and sounds pretty sincere and everything and tells me how busy she is and all that and wishes she could see me more often. Yet I'm thinking to myself if you're so damn busy with school and work how do you have time to go out drinking with your friends every night. Right now I'm thinking she wants the best of both worlds, and she's trying to backburner me while she goes out and parties. She's been choosing going out and partying instead of hanging out with me and its starting to get on my nerves. How do I bring the subject up without looking like a needy bytch?
When people go out solo a lot, that is usually a sign that the LTR is near ending according to a former marriage consouler of mine. I actually don't think it is a sign of that, but I personally believe it is a sign that they are checking out the greeness of the other pastures. Remember that according to biological perspective, people are driven by genetic predispositions to reproduce which puts them in these situations, and social learning theory would say that people learn this is a place where they can get attention from the opposite sex.

SO I don't know about this because you have only been together 5 months. At that stage, I would probably still be banging other girls and hanging out with my friends. I'm not sure what to say, if you lived together this would be a more clear-cut case. If you are truly monogomous and want to have an LTR with her, then you should probably do something to intervene. The other solution is to start checking out other girls. Doing nothing for a long time will only ensure you end up solo and unprepared, IMO.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think sometimes we perceive relationships the wrong way. we think that if the girlfriend wants to spend more time with her friends then she must not be that attracted to me because the last girl i dated seemed to want to do everything with me all the time. here is where your going wrong. your basing your happiness on this girl. if your wondering why she's hanging with her friends more than you. it's because she's having FUN with them. are you showing her any fun? you always know when your showing a girl a great time when she drops her friends to spend 24/7 with you.

hobbies are a great saving grace when it comes to relationships. it creates balance of doing time with something you love and not overly smothering her. so take a look what your doing wrong by constantly wondering why she's out having fun without you. like i said your basing your happiness on a girl.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, agree with insanity mate!,

chill out and let your girl go out with her friends, stop wanting to be round her all the time and try to improve yourself i.e. go to the gym.

before long you'll have other things to occupy your mind apart from whine to your girl about not giving you too much to do, make her miss you and turn the tables and make yourself unavailable to her...this sh!t works i'm telling you!

Ste.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's been choosing going out and partying instead of hanging out with me and its starting to get on my nerves. How do I bring the subject up without looking like a needy bytch?

Easy, don't bring it up. Don't tell her how you feel or you'll definitely loose any attraction she has left, which sounds like very little at this point.

What you need to do is the exact same thing she is doing. Go out with your boys and have some fun. Don't contact her for a while, make her come to YOU. Why should you show her attention if she isn't given you any? Make her work for it.

You need to disappear, make her hunt you down. If she doesn't then you know what that means, she's lost it for ya. If so, who cares! Move on, you can find someone to replace her.

If she is still into you, she will start calling you trying to find out what you are up to. She will start making an effort to be with you instead of her friends. Make sure you don't cave in and get sappy if you notice her working for your attention, keep your cool.

Good LUck.

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
QFE - my opinion also

Kings_royalty said:
She's been choosing going out and partying instead of hanging out with me and its starting to get on my nerves. How do I bring the subject up without looking like a needy bytch?

Easy, don't bring it up. Don't tell her how you feel or you'll definitely loose any attraction she has left, which sounds like very little at this point.

What you need to do is the exact same thing she is doing. Go out with your boys and have some fun. Don't contact her for a while, make her come to YOU. Why should you show her attention if she isn't given you any? Make her work for it.

You need to disappear, make her hunt you down. If she doesn't then you know what that means, she's lost it for ya. If so, who cares! Move on, you can find someone to replace her.

If she is still into you, she will start calling you trying to find out what you are up to. She will start making an effort to be with you instead of her friends. Make sure you don't cave in and get sappy if you notice her working for your attention, keep your cool.

Good LUck.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
We've been dating for about 5 months now and everything has been great up until recently. Lately the past week or so i haven't seen her at all she's been out partying with her friends. Ok you might be thinking right now that this is a club slyt girl but she is actually a real goodie goodie. She goes to church, spends time with her family and such. She tells me she misses me and sounds pretty sincere and everything and tells me how busy she is and all that and wishes she could see me more often. Yet I'm thinking to myself if you're so damn busy with school and work how do you have time to go out drinking with your friends every night

She's blowing smoke up your dress. Sounds like she has plenty of times to come see you if she has time to party it up.

No woman of mine is going to be a frequent partier. To hell with that. That is single life. You can suck my c0ck and provide the vagina but more than that no thanks, single girl.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
your basing your happiness on this girl. if your wondering why she's hanging with her friends more than you. it's because she's having FUN with them. are you showing her any fun? you always know when your showing a girl a great time when she drops her friends to spend 24/7 with you.
Ha!

Why is the onus on him to be a clown and entertain her?

Is she providing a good time to him? Is she coming up with ideas of things to do? Fvck no, probably.

If she wants to have a grand old time doing single things at parties and being drunk all the time then be single.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
When people go out solo a lot, that is usually a sign that the LTR is near ending according to a former marriage consouler of mine. I actually don't think it is a sign of that, but I personally believe it is a sign that they are checking out the greeness of the other pastures.
TRUE DAT. Remember, girls never let go of one branch until they have secured another...

So, your "goodie" girl is out looking for another branch right now.

So, you might as well too. Instead of getting whiny, go out yourself and check out some other merchandise while she's gone.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your right wayword, except the thing is if i ignore her phone calls for a few hours she goes crazy, she starts leaving me i miss u voicemails and shyt like that.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
your right wayword, except the thing is if i ignore her phone calls for a few hours she goes crazy, she starts leaving me i miss u voicemails and shyt like that.
Doesn't matter.

If anything, cheating girls will act a little more clingy to cover up their guilt inside. And, it sounds like it's working, as you are now raising that as a defense of why she "can't be cheating," hehe..

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man I was in a similair situation.

If you're not over-exaggerating the scenario here, you need to IMMEDIATELY tell her what's up.

Point is that you don't like having these unfulfilled needs. Tell her that she's partying way too much and that you're only going to keep her as a GF if she figures out what she's doing and what she wants. Tell her that she's been partying way too much lately for your taste and unless she cuts it out it's over.

THAT'S ALL YOU SAY. DON'T LISTEN TO HER BULL****.

Wait till the next few days, and DO NOT BRING IT UP. If she continues doing this, NEXT HER AND LEAVE.

Nothing more can be done. Move on to better girls.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's an update, she called me twice today left two messages basically seeing how I was doing yaddayadda. So im confused, i dont know whether to call back and tell her im not gonna put up with this shyt or to continue to ignore.