GF gets Mad over Twitter

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your GF gets mad because you don't reply to some of her updates, would you consider it silly or reasonable? And it's not big deal of updates either. Something like "want to buy new shoes" or "feeling hungry".

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this is the first twitter thread, I hope its also the last.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
If your GF gets mad because you don't reply to some of her updates, would you consider it silly or reasonable? And it's not big deal of updates either. Something like "want to buy new shoes" or "feeling hungry".
Don't reply to them. I mean, you've got better things to do. Right?

You shouldn't reply to any of her twitters. I wouldn't.

Next time she gets mad, just ignore her and wait for her ridiculous tantrum to end. If she keeps nagging and getting mad, tell her to stop. If she argues or continues to throw tantrums, leave her.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This is ridiculous lol. If your GF gets all fidgety and annoyed that you didn't REPLY to her TWEETS, she's got problems.

I barely reply to half my incoming tweet messages.

Do not tolerate this behavior. It's childish.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell attention wh0re. I also sense she's wearing the pants in this particular relationship.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The server that houses twitter should be blown up with a daisy cutter.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what she's saying. You shouldn't respond to her every whim. Then again, why are you looking at twitter to begin with?

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Depends on what she's saying. You shouldn't respond to her every whim. Then again, why are you looking at twitter to begin with?
It seems that Twitter is underrated around here. I look at Twitter because I can get updates about music and films in one click.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
It seems that Twitter is underrated around here. I look at Twitter because I can get updates about music and films in one click.
Are you just posting this to advertise for twitter? If not, I've got the perfect advice for you: stay off of twitter for a while. She knows you go on and she posts stuff to get your attention. If she didn't think you went on there so much, you wouldn't be having this problem. When she has to post on a networking site to get your attentiuon, something is wrong somewhere. Either she's an AW as people put it, or you spend way too much time on twitter. I'm not saying it to be mean because I've had a girl to sit on my shoulder while I was playing a video game just to get my attention after she came over. If the latter holds true, just give her a little more offline attention. If she's just an AW, get off twitter for a while anyway just so she can move on to something else.