GF cheated..still bad reasons to stay with her?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so she cheated. After 6months of going out..i cheated on her also a month after going out but whatever (she didnt kno when she cheated). So be4 i found out, i told myself i'd break up with a girl no matter what if this happend but:

-im in high school, these relationships dont last anyway
-we lost our virginities to eachother, only had sex once..and want to do it again
-she is banging hot, and currently there is NOBODY i am interested in at all
-She made me promises and begged me not to break up

so yeah it's like im the tool, but i want to keep getting a** from her. Isn't this good revenge?

Still no good?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shark..for **** sake.....not another one of these stupid posts. You keep re-posting the same crap and yet refuse to listen to the advice people give you? Read the DJ bible, several times.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No im taking this from the other thread and getting opinions on this thing...it's a sticky situation b.c i really do feel it's not AFC as long as i dont expect a "REAL" ltr and if im stayin with her as a player...it's kind of like deserved revenge on my part.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
shark..

Do what you want, I agree with above poster that you should read and listen, not repost the same crap. You obvisously aren't stupid and know your advantages and disadvantages, don't leave it to us to flame you for it.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it is a carry-on of previous posts or not, it is the fact that you are not accepting the knowledge which is passed onto you in the previous threads. You come back with the same old same old I don't wanna learn, but I want to have your opinion crap.

Originally posted by shark
OK so she cheated. After 6months of going out

I told myself i'd break up with a girl no matter what if this happend but:

-we lost our virginities to eachother, only had sex once..and want to do it again

so yeah it's like im the tool, but i want to keep getting a** from her. Isn't this good revenge?
You got ass from her once, and still think your being a player?

smarten up man, your being a tool and you have one-itis... you say there is nobody else you are interested in? Get a pair of balls and listen to your **** for a while... you have it for a reason, and you definitely aren't using it...

What a waste

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im a newbie but i think you should think seriously about this, she cheated on you, she did it once and she will do it twice and more than that i'm sure, u say u dont have a real interest in her ( ltr ) but why staying with her just for the sex, there are lots of girls out there and who knows you may find a real catch, dont get attached to this one go and find others.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's high school, have fun. If you want to stay w/ her (which it sounds like you do) then do it. But do it knowing that it won't last forever. Infidelity makes the relationship terminal. period. It doesn't mean that it has to end now, though, tell her you can't stay in a relationship with out trust, but if she is willing to make the promise, then you'll stay with her. Then have crazy, sweaty makeup sex.

I'd say have as much fun as you want. It's kind of a nice experimental/carefree thing too, because you know that this relationship isn't going to last forever, so you really don't have to get attached. Just make it positive and fun :D

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its high school. You'll eventually figure it out.

mattd1700

Reaction score
Shark, you are acting like a wuss. Stop it. If you do continue to act like a wuss post it. Remind me what not to do when I'm smitten over a girl.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did she cheat? For me, this would be important. Was it a drunken makeout or a sober fück?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-she is banging hot, and currently there is NOBODY i am interested in at all
Hot women are a dime a dozen. You don't have to only date girls you go to school with.

-She made me promises and begged me not to break up
She wants the status of having a boyfriend, but still wants to be a ***** and screw other guys. Don't let her have her cake and eat it too. Dump her.

Don't be surprised when you get a STD from her from the guys she's cheating with.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in high school. She kissed the dude twice, one sober, one drunk back to back nights when we were on bad, shaky terms. This doesn't matter to me tho, cheating is cheating.

I'm just debating if it's ok to stay with her just for the ass, but seems like some guys have mixed opinions

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if your the only guy thats hit it, that sh!t is fresh fresh clean!

So she's a lil b1tch for cheating on you. FVCK HER! Literally.

Bottom line, just don't fall in love w. her. Enjoy the fresh young H.S. punani, and know that you could drop her in a heartbeat. Enjoy it otherwise.

But don't let yourself get emotionally into this chick. Else your Fvcked!

Have the balls to kick her to the curb, if anything of this disrespect happens again.

But I hear you, I would want to keep tappin it too. Just treat it differently from now on. No longer a heart thing, just a c0ck thing. Smile, bone, laugh, bone, tease, bone, have her bake you some cookies, bone... cya later.

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should do whatever you want. If you want, keep banging her.

BUT, in my opinon, you cannot let this kind of disrespect go unanswered. If you keep her around, I would, if I were you, make it clear that you are just fvcking her -- nothing else (and mean it) -- and I would state that immediately after banging her.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
im in high school
PUT THIS IN THE ****ING HIGH SCHOOL FORUM FAGGOT!!!!

Random Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in your shoes I would keep with it. But I wouldn't be treating her the same way. She would have to work to earn back my respect and she can start doing that by doing the horizontal shuffle.

She kissed a guy twice while she was with you. Drunk or sober I would still be mad. But then again everyone makes mistakes so I would give her a second chance but keep her leash short. She might do it again she might not.

Now when you say kiss is it a peck or full on tongue down the throat? Either way it is still disrespecting you and you shouldn't stand for it.

I would keep hitting it but I would still be looking for other broads to pursue.