Gettn UGS numbers (6 & below)

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up everyone

Gotta question: Is it worth gettn a UGS # even if I have no intention of calling, for practice?

Situation:Male cologne counter FILENES, BIG ASS nice face. Not my type. Diffently alot of EC, she gave me a free everlast bag with CHROME purchase. I made the three point shake (eye contact handshake & name at same time) She told me she was always there.

The number would have been easy but I did not ask. I didnt want to make her feel bad by perhaps not calling? I have heard girl family complain of this happening to them and the guy not calling.

Am I scared or does a sort of ethics apply?

any input appreciated

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
NO! If you're on this site, you should be learning how to be a Don Juan. And as a Don Juan, you shouldn't even bother wasting your time on any girl under an HB7. It's a big ocean and there are lots of better fish in it.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was poundering about the same thing... maybe it would be good if she had HB friends and you know but else i think its just a waste :D, by the way, you didn't make this world so its not your fault pain exists... breaking hearts is allowed and will prolly happen if you want to become better...

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, none of this your a dj, don't waste time on women your not attracted to bull$****. Why is this, practice is f*cking practice. Yes, ugs are the perfect way to get practice and ticket to the overall level you want to reach. Who the f*ck cares about ethics, ask yourself this, how many heart less bi*ches stood you up in your lifetime. Yea, they do that and really don't care that they fu*ked you up. Be a man, flake her, # close her for the f*ck of it only to get better. If she was the least bit do-able i'd personally go for it, a six isnt the worst, but thats your decision.

Reaction score
First of all, according to the official HB legend on mASF, a HB starts with 5 and goes up. There is no such thing as an UG6, the only UG is 1, 2, 3 and 4.
And, then you have the FUG - which is the fat and ugly girl. Please re-read the anchronyms.

Now, is it worth getting numbers of any girl you are not attracted to, even if it's a FUG. Well, it's a funny question, because attraction forms motivation, if you have zero attraction, that means zero motivation, and that also makes a difference if you are contact phobic.

You are not flaking a girl if you do not call her number if she volunteers it, because, you could always misplace it, or it may have blown away in the wind. You flake a girl when you set up a date, and you never show up.

Practising on a FUG, or UG is not going to help, you may as well practise on a guy and ask him for a number if he's straight and can make a great wing-man then practise on a UG. You are not building confidence when it comes to HB, what you are saying subconciously is you are not 'good enough' for a HB and have to settle for UG's. Suppose you dont get a HB, does that mean, you are going to go after UG's now out of desperation? I think not. So, just practise on people you have some attractoin to.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Luke Skywalker said:
First of all, according to the official HB legend on mASF, a HB starts with 5 and goes up. There is no such thing as an UG6, the only UG is 1, 2, 3 and 4.
And, then you have the FUG - which is the fat and ugly girl. Please re-read the anchronyms.

Now, is it worth getting numbers of any girl you are not attracted to, even if it's a FUG. Well, it's a funny question, because attraction forms motivation, if you have zero attraction, that means zero motivation, and that also makes a difference if you are contact phobic.

You are not flaking a girl if you do not call her number if she volunteers it, because, you could always misplace it, or it may have blown away in the wind. You flake a girl when you set up a date, and you never show up.

Practising on a FUG, or UG is not going to help, you may as well practise on a guy and ask him for a number if he's straight and can make a great wing-man then practise on a UG. You are not building confidence when it comes to HB, what you are saying subconciously is you are not 'good enough' for a HB and have to settle for UG's. Suppose you dont get a HB, does that mean, you are going to go after UG's now out of desperation? I think not. So, just practise on people you have some attractoin to.
Man you really read too much of this sh*t, personally I don't think HB6's are sexually appealing so I classify them as UG6. I don’t care what mASF has to say about that.

I bet you were a boy scout in your younger days; either that or your parents were prudish, strict psychos.

Last edited:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just because you don't find them appealing doesn't mean they are ugly. She might look good but not have attributes that you particularly want. But if you think a girl is a 6 (on your own scale, remember) then that means you find her to be above average. Therefore if you think a 6 is ugly, then that means you think the average girl is ugly, which means your scale is jacked up.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
IsiMan84 said:
Well just because you don't find them appealing doesn't mean they are ugly. She might look good but not have attributes that you particularly want. But if you think a girl is a 6 (on your own scale, remember) then that means you find her to be above average. Therefore if you think a 6 is ugly, then that means you think the average girl is ugly, which means your scale is jacked up.
Yeh it is jacked up 6 is ugly to me I don't need Luke telling me I can't call a 6 ugly

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you don't understand, I'm telling you that a 6 on your own scale is what you consider to be above average to yourself. Therefore if you think she's ugly then she's not really a 6.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it if you want to, there's no law that says you have to marry every girl you talk to or something.

Everyone has diferent standers man, hell come to think of it most of the girls I rate as 8 others everyone else gives 6~7, works vice versa too (what? I like tits&ass who gives a **** how she dresses,etc). But if your gving her a 6 and still think is ugly you might want to rethink your scale (give her a 4 instead or something).

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, 'the game' tends to be amoral... eros is the only love that is completely selfish after all (nobody 'takes one for the team'... you don't get with someone for THEIR benefit).

many people use ugs and avg chicks to boost up experience, confidence and exposure even. the whole media idea of "fatty chasers" or "beer goggle lays" is probably a reflection of this exact phenomena.

y'know, we're using them to SLINGSHOT to better places (y'know like how when the u.s.s. enterprise slingshotted around the sun to travel back in time in star trek 3 the voyage home?).

but as i said in another thread, karma.

be prepared for it to happen to you too. or at least recognize the irony of your bitter and angry complaints should it happen to you.

hmph, perhaps this is part of reason why the idea exists that nice guys finish last and that it's a cutthroat world out there. you really do gotta step on a lot of people to get to the top.

(this is not to dissuade however... if you need the practice, you probably should. hell, i probably should)

delta

p.s. hmmmm.... maybe there is a criteria for chicks that are off-limits though... if they are not 'in the game' if they are not players who step on people and are making their way through partners, if they are so clueless and fragile that you could really mess them up... maybe we should consider them 'civilians' and off limits?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't nothing wrong with getting with a a ug if you're attracted and can have a good time. If she's *****y and think she's all that then NO, stay the hell away