getting too comfortable

wetheliving

Reaction score
Lately I have become very confident, which is a good thing, but the thing now is that I don't seem care about anything.

It's like I've gotten my priorities straight and I've figured out what's important and what's not, only now I seem to be ignoring the little things, the things that shouldn't be someone's top priority, but nevertheless shouldn't be altogether neglected either.

For example:

I feel so confident at work, that I often show up unshaved or without having really styled my hair or without wearing cologne, of course I do take care of my hygiene, but I don't bother to try and show off or make the best of my presentation.

The funny thing is that I'm walking around like I own my place even though sometimes look like I just got out of bed, what's even more funny is that the chicks love it. I don't wether it is because they think I'm just hot (which I could imagine) or because it's that I don't give fuk attitude that I seem to have that gets them attracted.

I feel good about being like this, but I do sometimes feel like I should put in a bit more effort into the little things, I just seem to be basically focused on my big goals and priorities that stuff like shaving seems irrelevant.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good attitude to have, but you should still take care of yourself and shave regularly and stuff.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
That post made me think of the narrator in Fight Club.

:p :p :p :p :p :p