Getting the Ex back?

jd1828

Reaction score
I'm about to give up hope on her. I've seriously read everything there is on here. Does anyone have or heard of the magic of making up videos? I like some of the guys videos and I think I'm going to try them. Here are the viedos if you havent seen them www.get-your-ex-back.com

Igetit!

Reaction score
jd1828 said:
I'm about to give up hope on her.
Well maybe you should give up on her.

You say that you want to get your ex back,but that's ALL you've said.

You're asking for help,but you haven't provided ANY information about you and this girl. We don't know.....

who broke up with who...
why the relationship ended...
how long you two were together...
how long the relationship has been over with...
if you've already tried to get her back or not
etc,etc,etc.

You've got to give some info to get some info. I mean we could just say,"Yeah dude,go for it. Go out there and get her.",but we'd be much more helpful if we knew EXACTLY what we're dealing with.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a better idea. Why don't you give me the money you are planning on spending on this product and I will give you better advice.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you broke up with her, or it was because of some mistake you have made, all you can do is leave her alone and work on yourself.

I just saw and then talked to my old roomate who is now with back with her ex, guess what, he broke it off with her and she was still in love with him while going with her new boyfriend to thailand. When she came back her ex said he had been thinking a lot and wanted her back, she obliged and her now newly ex boyfriend freaked out, calling her friends, work, even her mom and talking sh!t about her and what not and guess what, she "lost all respect for him"

Women will date a man just because they dont have anything better. but thats a side note.

women will only want you back when you make no effort to get them back, or if you dumped them. those are your best chances.

mr interesting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the No Contact approach works pretty good i've heard. Ive never personally tried it but i think there's a big post in the tips or archive section that can help you out.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life's too short to worry about a chick you're not gonna get. Move on. There are a billion more.