Getting over some stupid emotional ****?

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were hurt bc the relationship ended? How did it end? I have a few suggestions for you:

1) THink about all of the bad ****. This is what led to the breakup regardless of what happened. The relationship wasn't healthy. If you're missing it, then you're missing hte good times and ignoring the bad times dude.

2) Talk to other chicks. Itll help you forget about her and give you something else to think about and look forward to.

3) Be more social. You don't need to talk to chicks, only. Talk to guys, old people, couples, random people. It'll make you a new person and a more attractive dude. Build some social proof.

good luck man

firelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinkin about the bad past will make you feel more bad and virce versa. A don't care attitude is the best you can have, jerks use that all the time.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't a relationship. We weren't even dating. I liked her, she sometimes acted like she liked me. Then sometimes she didn't. Sex happened a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure that once was just to make someone jealous (I could be wrong, she may have just wanted sex). It ended ****ed where I found out what kind of person she was (a VERY LOW QUALITY girl), and I basically told her that she makes me sick, and that I'm ashamed that I actually really liked her.