Getting out of the LJBF zone (if possible)

mark john

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any way to get out of the dreaded "Let's Just Be Friend's" zone. There is this girl I know, and I seemed to slip into the "zone". I have started "seeing" someone else recently for social proof.

If I start displaying this new girl's picture and start talking about her with the girl I want to get out with, can I creat some interest in the other girl, and get out of that dreaded LJBF zone. Thanks

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of John C Ryan:

Go seduce 10 other women and sleep with them (GFTOW). If you can successfully do so, then you will have a chance to get out of the LJBF zone.

If you can't, then you will have to work on your skills in a GENERAL sense. No techniques that we give you will work.

If you can GFTOW, why would you want this particular one?

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to break through that barrier is to start getting her to think of you in a sexual way..DUH!..

Okay, I'm gonna give you a break cuz we have ALL been there at SOME point...

One sure-fire way is to kid around with her about her body, "nice ass"...etc. The most basic method I have used is the direct approach. Use this only if you manage to get her alone and have been rolling in deep sexual convo...

Ask her in a serious, yet softspoken manner,.." C'mon, girl...Just Lemme Put tha TIP in....just the tip baby..."....

:p

LMAO.

The point is, Sometimes ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the bluntness of your post Uni--no messing around and it covers a couple of points without wasting breath. Usually I preface an answer to this type of post as "If you're one of the rare few who can take command of yourself and the situation, this is how you do it..." when I can tell by the questioner's tone that they are nowhere near it. This just cuts to that realization--deceptively nice post, IMO.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sexual compulsion is done unconsciously. Nothing you can do on a conscious level can manipulate that, unfortunately. She may be attracted to you, but on a "friends" level. That's impossible to break if she REALLY feels that way. In the cases where people DO fvck LJBFs, it's because she needed it for her own self esteem. It's not worth it. You can't manipulate her natural sexual compulsion. Just take it for what it's worth.

-Blitz