Getting older women to look past the age gap?

Piper

Reaction score
Well to start, I'm 24, and have had some great looking women who are a between 5 and 10 years older, throw themselves at me until they ask me how old I am. Then then unwrap their arms from around me and say "Is that it?". What's a good thing to say to them when they back down? At that point I'm at a loss for words, and usually just sit their thinking "daaaaamn". And what if they say "Well do you know how old I am?"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let older girls know how old I am all the time. Usually they're okay with it but if they get that "you're a young'n" and they were into you before then you can usually just say "what about it?" or something to make it seem like its no big deal.

If you're forward about it and make it seem normal for you and seem comfortable with the situation they'll usually forget all about your age or in some cases start thinking about what they can do with/to you. At least that's how it works for me, your situation may not be as easy to solve as that...who knows, i'd give it a try. The bulk of it is the image you put across them and if you can remain unshaken then there's a chance they won't get bent out of shape.

Keep your cool.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stick with teasing older girls about their age, calling them anything from "grandma" to "senile"... keep things light, don't let it get too serious and you should be fine.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
senile... Nice, I gotta try that one.