Getting more serious

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
so theres this chicka who i have interest in. She is in one of my classes. I talk to her in class alittle but mainly focus on the lecture. I am interested in her so when i saw her outside of class one day i approached and got her number.
-i called her a few days later to study for a test we had. It went great (we talked and laughed and kino'd) (this was wednesday night)
-she has texted me since then and initiated it, nothing big just "good luck on your accounting test, im sure youll do fine ;) "(this was thursday night)

Was wondering for all you playa's if i should "rise up" and "seize the day" by called her or texting her this week to do something, or wait till monday to talk to her and see her agian.

let me know what you guys think... mahalo

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gomariners51 said:
-she has texted me since then and initiated it, nothing big just "good luck on your accounting test, im sure youll do fine ;) "(this was thursday night)
If I were you, I'd take her to shoot some pool, or another date that's more about doing stuff than talking so you have an opportunity to escalate kino. If you're stuck for an idea, think of something that you and your buddies are doing and invite her to come along.

And after that, provided that things go well on the date, use the push-pull principle.

One more thing: either call her or do it in person, don't text her.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was wondering for all you playa's if i should "rise up" and "seize the day" by called her or texting her this week to do something, or wait till monday to talk to her and see her agian.
Do you want to determine your own future, or do you want everything else determine it for you? I figure you wouldn't be asking this question if you didn't want to call her. She's interested in you. Call her. Tell her you want to hang out.

Take control.