Getting looks

rioku

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. It's my first post here.

Has anyone had experiences where they garner looks from females all the time, but do not take action?

I'm asking cos I've noticed that wherever I go, good-looking females will look me up and down. Whether it be a fox in my class or on the bus or in the grocery store, they do notice me, and I catch them looking when they think I'm not looking. I would consider myself a not-bad-looking guy, at 5'9" and a 140lbs. I try to keep fit, but most importantly I simply love to genuinely help people in any way that I am capable.

The problem is that I do not initiate contact as often as the opportunity to do so is right up in my face. It's all in my own head I know, but what am I to do when I am a naturally reserved person?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had your same problem and is what led me to start sargin. I would get looks all the time from girls but i couldn't talk to them for the life of me. What you need to do is get a sarge buddy and start sarging. You already have good looks now you need confidence. You will get confidence from talking to lots of random women by ways of sarging. This is what I did and it changed my life for the better.

Post in every internet forum you can find looking for a sarge budy in your town, start sarging and watch your life and confidence change.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this a lot

And strong IOI's but I never act on them

Fail on my part

Mainly because I haven't mastered smalltalk yet

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree with that.

Sarging is pick up artist stuff. He doesn't need to go out there and start runnin up in girls faces
and start spittin some lines to try and get in her pants. He already has them looking at him. All he needs to do is start initiate eye contact on his own
and the girls will do the choosing.

rioku your reserved. well what you need to do is step
out of your comfort zone and start initiating eyecontact.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
Wait, I want to make sure I got this right. Are you saying that if girls are sneaking looks at you and/or staring, all you need to do is make eye contact back and they will approach and ask you out?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
I totally disagree with that.

Sarging is pick up artist stuff. He doesn't need to go out there and start runnin up in girls faces
and start spittin some lines to try and get in her pants. He already has them looking at him. All he needs to do is start initiate eye contact on his own
and the girls will do the choosing.

I disagree you completely

Get out of your comfort zone and initiate eye contact? So your tellin him to just walk by and not even say anything but instead just make eye contact? Thats fvcking weak.

Grow a pair of freakin balls, go up to the girl, and start hittin on her. Simple as that. And who ever said sarging was just for pua's and had only canned lines? Lol wtf?

Sarging is for guys that have a pair of fvcking balls and are confident enough to go up to any random chick and work his game on her. You obviously lack confidence, as you're just like all the other afc's that would simply turn their head, make eye contact, and then walk away hoping the girl says something to you, in which she never does.

DO NOT take this kids advice.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, I want to make sure I got this right. Are you saying that if girls are sneaking looks at you and/or staring, all you need to do is make eye contact back and they will approach and ask you out?
No Im not say that at all. What I'm saying is YOU initate eye contact first
if she looks and hold your gaze then step up and say hey how you doing.
If she doen't look at you just keep walking. If you catch her checking you
out you walk up and say hey how you doing. It's that simple.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
That's pretty ballsy, but I think I know what you're saying, yeah. 3-second rule, right?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Grow a pair of freakin balls, go up to the girl, and start hittin on her. Simple as that. And who ever said sarging was just for pua's and had only canned lines? Lol wtf?

Sarging is for guys that have a pair of fvcking balls and are confident enough to go up to any random chick and work his game on her. You obviously lack confidence, as you're just like all the other afc's that would simply turn their head, make eye contact, and then walk away hoping the girl says something to you, in which she never does.

DO NOT take this kids advice.
Exactly. If the OP is getting looks and eye contact but he comes and makes a thread on sosuave about him getting nothing than obviously he doesn't have the confidence to talk to girls which is why i suggested sarging.

Sarging is a lot more than canned lines. It is about interacting with women and talking to strangers. I was in his situation and sarging gave me the confidence to talk to random women and talk to those women that gave me looks. Sarging gave me confidence to talk better with people in general. It will improve you in ways other than just your game.

Forget what JDA70 said. You obviously don't have the confidence to talk to girls which is why you made this post. Find yourself a sarge buddy, start talking to girls. You will gain confidence and then those random strangers that give you the eye will no longer be wasted opportunities you will go after them.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty ballsy, but I think I know what you're saying, yeah. 3-second rule, right?
The 3 second rule is.... when you see a hot girl you have 3 seconds to
go up to her and open her or else thoughts will start creeping in your mind
that will stop you from talking to her. That's my basic understanding of it.
In my experience I agree with that. If you wait around to long opportunities'
tend to pass you by.

I don't know how confident you are so I won't say you lack confidence.:)
I'm guessing you lack understanding of the game.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we please never say "sarging" again. Its a ridiculous term.

You are talking to a girl, not going Braveheart mode on some terrorists.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If women are looking at you like this, consider yourself lucky.

Now just get over there and talk to them. All women are just women, rich, poor, skinny, big, athletic, etc.

Read my sig and apply it.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually think when girls look at me that it's NOT because they're checking me out....im 6'5 300...usually i think its because they're trying to figure out if im a football player or something lol or just because i'm big

Axel

Reaction score
The second you tell yourself you are a 'reserved person' you destroy any chances you have of acting on it. Saying to yourself you are a 'reserved person' allows you to not approach, it keeps you safe, it keeps you protected from rejcection.

Now, how about you think of yourself as a person who is willing to take risks to get this area of their life handled? Someone who is WILLING to go up and talk to this chick no matter the response. How about you think of yourself who is sick of being reserved and is going to take advantage of all these oppurtunities he's been blowing. There are some potentially pretty cool experiences you have been missing out on yeah? Use that to fuel you. That sort of mindset changes things because now you have to actually do something.

STOP TAKING THE EASY PATH.

This reminds me of something i read in the toilet on a calendar the other day while i was snapping one off: "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway". Women like courage!

Let me tell you something which INSTINCTUALLY you allready KNOW at a gut level: IN SOCIETY MEN APPROACH WOMEN. That is nature. They show you the interest, you act on it. Simple.

As long as you keep considering yourself as 'reserved' and 'socially isolated' i dont care if you look like Brad Pitt your not getting your end wet any time soon.

In that instance, my personal favourite: "Are you gonna talk to me or what???"

rioku

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Now just get over there and talk to them. All women are just women, rich, poor, skinny, big, athletic, etc.
Axel said:
Let me tell you something which INSTINCTUALLY you allready KNOW at a gut level: IN SOCIETY MEN APPROACH WOMEN. That is nature. They show you the interest, you act on it. Simple.
Thank you. This is what I needed to hear.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are talking to a girl, not going Braveheart mode on some terrorists.
Apart from this making my arse fall off with laughter. It also holds a valid point of it's own, a quote I heard a while ago which goes like this

It's only a girl why is everyone so damn scared!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
It's only a girl why is everyone so damn scared!
It's a negative association deal. Everyone has their own phobias.

Dentists = pain + money = avoidance at all costs.

Bills = loss of money + people calling you/knocking at your door all the time + bad credit = avoidance at all costs.

Girls = pain + humiliation + further loss of self-esteem = avoidance at all costs.

Some people resist going to the dentist unless absolutely necessary while others take one look at bills and throw them away and or put them in a pile never to be touched again. Others see a hot woman coming towards them and the first word that pops into their heads is "run" or "escape route", and the body follows the instructions accordingly.

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:

This is the best advice here IMO. Start holding eye contact with everyone. If you look a male in the eye and he looks away first he will know that you are more dominant. It is good practice. I started out like that then when I would see girls checking me out I would stare them in the eyes. It is funny to see how nervous a girl gets when you don't break eye contact lol. They start to figit with stuff they are holding and sometimes choking on their words.

Smile at her then walk up to her and say "hey." That's it! If she was staring at you then she will say something back. That is the only way to get better at conversation and thinking on your feet. You aren't going to get every girl you talk to so just do it to practice. I guarantee the more you do this the better you will get at talking to girls.

-Eye contact
-Get your a$$ over to her
-Say "hey"

Try it out.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Are you saying you want them to have that kind of control? Grow a pair, bro. Just ask them yourself.