Getting laid without depending on your friends?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's my situation, I'm 18(Out of High School) and usually unless my friends are going out on a night, I'm stuck in the house all night with no way of sarging girls. Worst, I live in the suburbs so there's not a lot of places close to me where I can go sarging and talk to girls. As of now, I haven't got my own car either so there's not much I can do about THAT right now. But yeah, how do I get laid without depending on my friends? Like, could you guys recommend me good places to sarge?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mall
Food Court
Book Store
Join some social organizations
Gym

Stuck at home? Myspace/Facebook/Online. Get them on the phone as soon as possible, don't play around doing chat forever. Tell them to come and pick you up. Don't be afraid to do that. Be a man about it. If they come, then that's a strong cop..you know she's choosing you hard.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a car. Lack of car is about as big of a cause for insecurity in a man as a small d--- or being a virgin; it is just something a man is supposed to have.

Second, as the above poster said, use the Internet if you are stuck at home. I know guys pulling so much tail off of Myspace it isn't even funny.

I also am in total agreement with the gym suggestion. I have never belonged to a gym where I didn't hook up with at least one girl from there.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Stop, your not getting laid.

Now go play Rock Band.
Stop picking fights with people you feel have lower social value/ability/determination than yourself man, its not cool. Why do you feel you have to negatively effect others? It's not a helpful characteristic.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud...ha ha ha ha..

This dude has almost 1400 posts and is asking how to get laid without his friends.. When you take a piss are your friends holing your ****.??

What else do you depend on your friends for..

Mate listen without being an *******.. its completely true what handyandy said.. look at your previous threads, you dont even accept advice.. Giving it to you is like flogging a dead horse.

Anyhow heres what you do.. Close you eyes, lay in your cold bed and spunk yourself stupid all over your bedroom wall.

If you live in suburb, there shoul;d be a park or something.. i dunno ..GO where other human beings go.

Chicks have girlfriends and they have boyfriends, if your not ****ing her...Your her girlfriend.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mall
Food Court
Book Store
Join some social organizations
Gym

Stuck at home? Myspace/Facebook/Online. Get them on the phone as soon as possible, don't play around doing chat forever. Tell them to come and pick you up. Don't be afraid to do that. Be a man about it. If they come, then that's a strong cop..you know she's choosing you hard.
One of the only good post in this thread and yeah I might have to start going to the mall to sarge again, because my friends aren't doing sh*t and even when I'm with them we don't get laid. So yeah, that's probably what I'm gonna start doing, cause if I don't do that, I'll be probably be a virgin until college.

Get a car. Lack of car is about as big of a cause for insecurity in a man as a small d--- or being a virgin; it is just something a man is supposed to have.

Second, as the above poster said, use the Internet if you are stuck at home. I know guys pulling so much tail off of Myspace it isn't even funny.

I also am in total agreement with the gym suggestion. I have never belonged to a gym where I didn't hook up with at least one girl from there.
Yeah, I might have to do that. My only gripe is I heard the whole damn process takes so long, you know getting your temps and having to WAIT until you can actually drive.

And yeah, I have Facebook and a ton of girls added to my friends list. But I have no idea how'd you lay a girl from there. Haha, I don't even have a picture on there because I don't have a camera, so most girls added me because they know me from school.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Your 18, your not underage anymore man, I'm pretty sure you can get your license by taking the driving test.

Thats how you do it in California, not sure about where you live.

Stop making excuses and do it.
Well yeah, I know that man. The thing that's making me resists doing that though, is the fact that the process is so long.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
And yeah, I have Facebook and a ton of girls added to my friends list. But I have no idea how'd you lay a girl from there. Haha, I don't even have a picture on there because I don't have a camera, so most girls added me because they know me from school.
You don't have any pics from when you were out with your friends??

Does your phone have a camera? come on dude...

Ok, forget facebook, it's easier to find girls on myspace.

Now then, go to walmart, go to the mall, approach, approach approach (easier said than done...I've only done one cold approach in my life haha). But still, it's what you've got to do. Join some groups, volunteer, you have to put yourself into a position to meet people!!!

With the girls you know from school and stuff, call them up, have them hang out with you! "I wanna see you before I leave for college, let's do lunch on Friday" something like that.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well yeah, I know that man. The thing that's making me resists doing that though, is the fact that the process is so long.
Whats long about it? The 15 minute driving test? The 5 minute written exam? or the drive to the DMV?

Stop making bullsh1t excuses and get it done.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you actually going to take any of this advice ElStud or are you just going to post another thread next week?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Gawd...keep making excuses and youre gonna wake up one day and be 45 and wonder what happened...and youll still be a virgin.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually the opposite for me. My friends when we go out always get girls and I don't. They look much more Alpha when they're around me.