Getting hitched and getting ditched

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
The past few months have been depressing as hell and they shouldn’t be. It seems like my opportunities to maintain any type of relationship with quality girls is becoming rewound because there all getting married! I am twenty one years old and a senior at a college in WV. I suppose it’s bound to happen some time but it’s getting a little ridiculous. A girl I was dating this summer just got engaged , so maybe it want last…I’m not really sure, all I know is she was sleeping with me last July and now she has a ring on her finger only a few months after we broke it off . Then another girl I was off and on with for most of my college carrier is having a wedding at the end of the month and expects me to attend , am I not going to go … not only can I not afford it but the feeling of seeing a girl I used to be so attached to might just throw mw over the edge… maybe I am a little bitter , but I have a few things going on in my life , I have been dating two different girls on a regular basis , it just seems like a great deal of the girls I know who are twenty to twenty one seen to take what ever they can get . I’m young and I want to have adventures and make a name for my self…then maybe ill find the right girl if there are any left.
Is this just a WV thing t any thoughts?
-Josh

Calypzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two ex-girlfriends of mine get engaged recently as well.

It seems whenever I go out and talk to women, that they will tell me later on in the conversation that they have a boyfriend.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
That does suck. I have noticed lately that pretty much every decent women is either married or engaged or at least with bf, as opposed to a few years ago, but I suspect thats just an age thing!!

What also sucks is all your friends getting married, it leaves you pretty short of wingmen, seems their wifes don't like it if you invite their husband to go out and pick up chicks with you!!! :)