Getting her back

MrBen

Reaction score
First of all, hi. This is the first thing i'm posting in this forum, am an absolute newbie, yup.

I dunno if something similar to this has already been posted, sorry if it has, i just need help.

ok, so here's the situation. i met a girl in a chat room a while ago (i first spoke to her in january 2002), and after a time of knowing her, we got interested in eachother as more than friends. in august we decided we had to meet in real life, and on october 6th we met. She's 23, absolutely gorgeous. perfect, in mind and body. we were totally in love, and the age gap wasn't noticed. on the first day we met we went straight to her flat, kissed, played around on the bed etc. we arranged to meet the next weekend, and we carried on meeting every weekend. up to christmas, everything was great, i was the happiest i've ever been, and she felt the same. after christmas i felt things began to change. she was showing less affection, showed less interest in me, didn't seem to show the love she used to. i just put it down to us slowly getting used to eachother and the novelty disappearing. however, things began to get worse, there was less and less affection, and it seemed she felt obliged to come and meet me. at the same time, she was showing more interest in other guys (particularly actors), which bothered me, and, stupidly, i often complained about it and made it obvious that i didn't like the kinda stuff she was saying. eventually, one day i asked her why she was showing less affection, and she just said she didn't think she loved me any more, and that the age gap was getting too much. that was march 3rd. we've remained friends, talking online most days, and meeting up a coupla times since. i still love her and want her back, though, and being just friends isn't good enough for me. i was different from other guys to her, her relationship with me was the longest she'd had, and i was the first guy who she'd told she loves. i know that she genuinely did love me once, as much as i loved her, and that gives me a small hope that there is a chance left.

i have changed, and i know my mistakes and will not make them again, i just don't know how to tell her that. i feel i don't have an equal chance with her to other guys, cos now she's dumped me once and doesn't think she'll want me again, even if she does again feel the way she did in august.
it's gonna be a lot of work for her to even consider being more than friends again. i don't wanna talk to her about any of this, cos it will show me as desperate and pestering, so i can't tell her that i've changed.
how can i get her back? any ideas?

i'd rather talk about this in MSN IM, i think it'd be easier, but any ideas and tips anyone can give through the forum would be much appreciated.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible.
Chill! man
:)

i have said it once and i will say it again. you guys are the great catch, if the girl doesnt suit you, next her!

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now Ben it looks like your best option is to just forget about trying to get back with her. You messed up some, and got screwed, but no point in trying to go backwards, take what you learned from this experience and go forward. Stick around the forum awhile longer and check out the bible and you'll be well on your way to improvement. Trying to stick with this girl is just holding you back.

Ronny's reply has been deleted btw because it was just a big, unnecessary flame.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry... I was hungover like a mofo this morning

:eek: