getting girls in clubs (the hook)

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing ive noticed in my own personal game is -the hook-

girls in clubs obviously have tonnes of guys to choose from and obviously looking good helps...but it doesnt help the whole way. you have to 'hook' them.

a girl that i started talking to (i do know her through mutual friends) i used to message her first (we have never talked before) and she would never reply. but then one time i messaged her and she responded great, we talked, one thing lead to another and now she's obsessed with me, wants to **** me (im in a different country atm) and i completely have her wrapped around my finger.

so my game in clubs sucks atm so would it make sense to when in clubs = always approach the girl and just keep her talking, banter, push&pull, say funny **** to her, be more forceful, hit her emotional hotspots etc to 'hook her' and then as she starts to like you, you can lower your investment and energy in her?

initially thinking this i thought im going to look like a desperate idiot because i used to rarely approach girls in my life. im used to girls developing crushes on me but that aint guna happen in a club.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are sooo many posts about how to deal with girls in clubs. Its more about action than talking. Eye contact, dance, grind, talk for a minute, dance, grind, ****. :)

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One leads to another: i go to club, i know many girls. The girls come approach me, other girls can see that, they do it too. I have danced ever since i was little so if I need attraction I start taking the dance floor for myself. Otherwise I literally just stand there one spot watching. And never more than 10 minutes and someone has approached then I so my thing: indifference / happy / ****y funny or anything depending on what I'm feeling. If I get bored of standing and no one approaches I take control of dance floor and have fun.

I never spent more money on drinks than son cola, limonate or water.

It's really simple.

I have heard I make many girls jealous and I know deep down it just makes them wet. But the best thing is I never even am aware or use any energy to make anyone jealous. On the contrary I get more energy while I'm having fun. This is the right frame in not just club, but about anything in life.