getting called 'cute'

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
i seem to be getting called cute (in a childish way) and young lately, it does mainly come from the older women but women that are a couple years older than me....that is what bothers me

i don't know what it is, im positive it isnt my face cuz i get told i look late 20s when im only 20...

i am quite a jolly, cheery, polite and talkative person but i can't help that? i don't want to change that to suit some b*t*ch

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read too much into it, its a compliment. You don't want to be called adorable. That's no good.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Don't read too much into it, its a compliment. You don't want to be called adorable. That's no good.
what do you do if u get called adorable???

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just say puppies are adorable, so are babies. I am not adorable haha. But cute, I don't have a problem with.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get called cute a lot and I take it as a compliment, don't ask me what it actually means as I have no clue whatsoever, but at least the girls aren't calling me a creep or a jerk or whatever else.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depend on the intention behind the word (which non of us will know). Words are used different from family to family, let alone country to country. OP, stop giving a sh1t about what women think of you. The only thing what matters is what you think of yourself.... Stop analysing other people's opinions of you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be called hot but I'll take what I can get :)

Nickface

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I think people get called cute more these days based on personality. If your charming and cheerful, you tend to get called cute often. Do you get called cute via text, or in person?

Either way, don't change for some silly broad. I think most people would agree that is a positive thing.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put this to rest for everybody since I asked a few girls about it a few months back. I keep been called handsome and I said "thanks, just don't call me cute". They said "No, you're not cute, you're handsome"

Here's the explanation from them: cute is something that they like looking at, kinda like a picture from a magazine, but it doesn't get their ginas wet. The attraction is there, but not enough to get them wet. They can control themselves around "cute".
Handsome is somebody they fantasize about.
I think you can be handsome to them if they think you're cute in the beginning by being manly. You give them that idea that you can ravish their bodies when you're looking at them. And most importantly you have to have higher value than them. They want to submit to the handsome guy while seeing the cute guy their equal.

handsome>cute always!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called both handsome and cute. I agree, handsome wins hands down

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Suave said:
I'll put this to rest for everybody since I asked a few girls about it a few months back. I keep been called handsome and I said "thanks, just don't call me cute". They said "No, you're not cute, you're handsome"

Here's the explanation from them: cute is something that they like looking at, kinda like a picture from a magazine, but it doesn't get their ginas wet. The attraction is there, but not enough to get them wet. They can control themselves around "cute".
Handsome is somebody they fantasize about.
I think you can be handsome to them if they think you're cute in the beginning by being manly. You give them that idea that you can ravish their bodies when you're looking at them. And most importantly you have to have higher value than them. They want to submit to the handsome guy while seeing the cute guy their equal.

handsome>cute always!
so what do i do then? yes i think it's the good cute where they like looking at me...

how do i fix this and become the 'higher one' and more 'ravishing'

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been called Handsome, Fine, Cute, ugly, Adorable. I don't understand what is wrong with adorable?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what samspade said. It's a good sign in general. Much better than being called nice or adorable. I would even venture to say you could read them calling you cute as a more socially acceptable and less bold way of saying you're "hot" or that they want to bang you. Similar to how girls say they want to "date" a hot guy, when they really mean they want to fvck his brains out. They dont want to be seen as a slvt. "I dated him" translates to "i fvcked him"