Getting Back Into The Game

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum.

I haven't had a GF in a year. The last time I had pussy was when I pet my neighbor's cat.

My wife screwed me up about a year ago: she had sex with my best friend. I just gave up on women because I pretty much thought I was going to be with this woman forever.

What I came to realize is that all a girl really wants is a good looking guy with money who is willing to treat her like crap.

So I tried the dating thing again hoping I would grab a tittie before the nights over. It was a blind date. Big mistake. She's a fatty FOLKS! (true story) The next dillemma was trying to figure out how I was going to haul her fatass around without a cow trailer.

Luckily she drove.

We went to a bar because there was absolutely no way I could afford dinner. I was going to drink her skinny. After 4 shots of Grey Goose vodka and 2 coronas, she pretty much looked the same: FAT.

To make a long story short, yes, I f*cked her. I know no guy with any sort of standard would sink as low as I would but with every rule in the book there is usually one loophole .. alcohol.

So the million dollar question is: HOW DO I GET BACK IN THE GAME?

I know there are some players in here who sleeps with more girls than he changes underwear.

What's your advice?

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure of your age, but a good start to getting back in the game would be going out to a bar with a group of close friends (not the one's who would sleep w/ your wife).

If you are just looking to sleep with some women, then a bar is the best bet. Most of the women there are looking for the same thing you are, they just dont want to say it. If you go with a group of friends aka wingmen, then they can help you disarm the girls friends (since HB's rarely go out alone).

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
1. Don't date fat chicks :up:
2. Start where you fall apart, whether it's the approach, the rapport, the close or what?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, yes, I f*cked her. I know no guy with any sort of standard would sink as low as I would but with every rule in the book there is usually one loophole .. alcohol.
Oh please, I've sunk pretty low... I've done things i'm not proud of...

--
I'd suggest if you just want to get back into the game you've got to approach many women and get a few interested, no alchohol and stay away from the night-scene, some day approaches to generate some nice attraction and a 1st date, the problems start after date 1... if you can approach, get a few numbers and then follow-up, will be good practice

-Cod3r

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamRAMBO said:
What I came to realize is that all a girl really wants is a good looking guy with money who is willing to treat her like crap.

I saved a quote here from the other day.

"Guys who are too nice do not get dumped for bad boys, they get dumped for guys who have backbone." - Blue Phoenix

"TREAT HER LIKE CRAP" > WUSS. An assh0le is genetically superior to a wuss. So she SHOULD be more attracted to the assh0le because then her children are likely to have a backbone too. Now if the nice guy had a backbone too he'd have the advantage of both worlds.

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
haha very tucker max like! Love it!

Seriously though. Read some material on approaching on here (Check out a few of my Field Reports if you want) and then go out and approach some girls, you will improve with every approach. Have no fear. And have fun.

Sarge On...
Glad you notice that .. I wasn't going to throw in the punch line but it was a classic .. I couldn't help myself.

Thanks for the advice guys .. anymore would be greatly appreciated.

I know I can read the Faqs .. but they're too long .. I just want quick advices.