Getting anyone to call back!!

Exod

Don Juan
Reaction score
If ever you find yourself having to leave a girl a message here is what you have to say to get her to call back as soon as she gets the message.

“I appreciate what you have done... please call me back I'd like to thank you personally"

This is all you have to say to get anyone to call you back and here is why it works:

1. Promise of gratification
*The girl will call back because there is the promise of gratification at the end of the line.

2. Confusion
*She will call back because she doesn't know what you are referring to. She doesn't know how important the message is and so she can't prioritise it.

3. Curiosity

I picked this up in of the Liberman books and I tried it , tested and found to be effective.

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
And when she calls you and asks you what the heck you're talking about, then what?

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DannyOcean
And when she calls you and asks you what the heck you're talking about, then what?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this once, and it definitely got a call back.

I thanked her for a good conversation (we were in pretty deep rapport and I told her that I wasn't sure whether to leave my job or not), and realised afterwards that I should stay where I am. I suggested a time to meet again to thank her in person.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Liberman's tactis are good

His tactics work, he even teaches you many tricks which are so simple that we don't even know it will work.

Too bad I can't find his books at local bookstores. :(

I need to get it from the internet but have no idea how cause I dont have a credit card.

Anyone willing to sell it to me cheap?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. want some pizza and ****ing? or are u not into pizza?