gettin the gang bang

specv1331

Reaction score
Whats the best way to ask a chick if shes down with the gang bang or at least bring it up in a conversation with her?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"umm mom, can we do what we did with our cousins when I was 6 years old?"

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by specv1331
Whats the best way to ask a chick if shes down with the gang bang or at least bring it up in a conversation with her?
from experience, you need 1 thing. it doesn't cost anything too. its great for all sorts of stuff, getting free dates/getting presents/sex/sex/sex/and more sex. what is it?

IL=interest level, tho this needs to be very high, more than love, at the point she'll do anything for you.

so what do you do? whilst fvcking your ***** you prearrange a mate to come around and join the action when your half way thru. act like its normal and you have done it before. she wont say anything at all, you just need to tell her its ok/makes me happy, get the friend to slowly join in sucking tits, lickin ****s, and then pounding the *****.

from here on in, its a free for all! not just once either, dump the b1tch and watch her do all your mates!

from my experience, guaranteed. by not 1, but 2 ladies.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
and i forgot!

you can use the same strategy for other things leather/costumes/beasteality/golden showers etc.

in regards to bimbos, unless you count a marketing graduate and a med student to be dumb then just go for these girls. because these 2 i used for it, were just that. a marketing graduate and a med student.

hehe, but they both were blondes!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"IL=interest level, tho this needs to be very high, more than love, at the point she'll do anything for you."

I don't think this is it. A girl that loves won't want to be put in that situation. Plus if you're willing to gang bang a girl, then you obviously don't have much feeling for her. If she loves you and you couldn't give a shyt about her, and she does something THIS momumental out of "love"...you're going to have a lot of distaster recovery to deal with because the chick is a) unhealthy and b) obsessed with you.

You're going to have to find a girl that is extremely outgoing and open with her sexuality. In fact, a chick that makes it a point to express how sexual of a person she is; then make her prove it. When she asks what you mean just talk to her about what you had on your mind.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You kids are starting to scare me.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it ludely and jokingly so they won't get offended... they'll get the meaning of it though. But ehhh... this is moreso something you should try to pick up from observation.