gets old

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still pretty new to this site, but I've read enough to understand whats going on. I'd like to explain one thing. I've read the posts that talks about when you first meet a girl and she's just EVERYTHING you've ever wanted in her and your just so proud to show her off and let your friends see what kind of chick you picked up. Its kinda like sayin "look fellows what I can get", sorta thing. But after a while, after you've been with her, after all your friends know whats up, you see another girl. Except this one seems a little more prettier than the first one. This girl seems to really get the guys attention. So what do you do? You start trying to get her. You see I think it all goes around like a neverending book. We just can't be satisfyed, or I can't. So why let 1 single girl get to you. Once you've been with her for a while its gonna get old. So don't put yourself through all the frustration of initiating the conversation. When your afraid to approach a hottie, think back "she's gonna be like that other girl, she'll get boring after a while" so it kinda makes it easier to approach. Or in my opinion it does.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That IS a good mental state to adopt for cold approaches.

Props to the man!

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's called youth :)

Who was it that said that the only redeeming feature of youth is that it eventually wears off?