get rid of aproach anxiety.....

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday..i thought the same thing as jariel...

yesterday i was doing some reaserch...learnig a few things that i need to
understand and then by mistake i put this video...

Since i knew i was going sarging alone yesterday...i thought might as well try it..
"i was like".. if this shytis is a waste of my fvcking time...im going to find that white cracker... to give me a good explanation..why did i post this ****..

When i was at school i decided to aproach an hb8...she was hot and not the typical girl anyone can start a conversaation with becaus she has very strong personality nad that hard shell that u can get from a girl..

the thing was that i didnt hear the voices that most of the times we get when were going to aproach...i was :confused: and this is how it went

ME:Let me ask u a question?
HB8:what?(with a look of "what the hell do u want:trouble: ")
Me:Do you believe in ESP?
HB8:PSP
ME:NO..ESP...lets say i asked u to think about a number between 1 and 4 what would it be..don't tell me i have to figure it out..
ME:you got it?
Hb8:nods...(okay:rolleyes: )
Me:its it 3
Hb8:no..it was 2(not really amused by what i was doing..starts texting:kick: )
ME:i was like "bull****"?...(in my head i was like shes just trying to blow u off)
Hb8:no it was 2
Me:okay that was to easy..
ME:now think of a numeber btween 1 nd 10 what would it be..
ME:dont tell me i have figure it out..(now i dont rush the response to get her face to face..to read her body language..and bust her balls)
hb8:OK(turns face to face..still with th hardshell)
Me:your very hard to read:cool:
Me:is it 7
hB8:she just smiles nd sort of gets that look of amazement..she can't even say a word...:yes:

WE WERE GOING TO LEAVE ...AND COULDN'T TALK TO HER CUZ HER FRIENDS TOOOK HER AWAY...

but my whole point to this was i did an amazing aproach on a girl without getting..aproach anxiety which was amazing..

THE END

Thundercat

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is, is something called the Callahan Technique. It was created by a psychologist to help people overcome phobias and disorders. It all really boils down to tapping different acupressure points with your fingers. There's really no scientific proof it works, but I guess you just need to try it for yourself and see. (Though you tend to need to be in the situation that's causing your fear for it to be effective.)

Honestly, I think the best way to overcome approach anxiety is through exposure to approaching. Just keep doing it until the anxiety goes away. It's hard at first, but extremely effective.

Thundercat

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i've tried it although not from this source, its called eft derived from tft, recommended by loads of therapists, paul mckenna uses it allot too to cure fears, phobias, quit smoking etc... Gary craig the founder of eft has a book on his website which is free.

Try it, what have you got to lose? a couple of minutes?
I recommend it

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Paul McKenna's mp3's. He's the hypnosis guy right or am I getting him confused with someone else? Ive seen this IGT before, but it bored me the first few minutes and I never got around to finishing....

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash37 said:
I like Paul McKenna's mp3's. He's the hypnosis guy right or am I getting him confused with someone else? Ive seen this IGT before, but it bored me the first few minutes and I never got around to finishing....
\

I dont really like paul mckeenna because he talks to much and paul mckennas mp3s didnt work...they were just a waste of my time....because it seriously doens't really give u the effects that you need...its good cuz it lets your mind drowse and not hear or remember what he once said but 30 minutes per each track...i cant withstand hearing this so.......i found a better product

KEllY HOWELL:ATTRACT LOVE

KELLY HOWELL:THE SECRET

THESE WERE AWESEMO THE CAN REALLY GIVE UR BRAIN THE WORK IT NEEDS...IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AND FEEL GOOD...IT WORKS JUST A FEW MOMENTS AFTER USING IT....ITS BASICALLY WAVES THAT GET TO UR BRAIN AND EMIT DIFFERENT KINDS OF SOUNDS THAT WILL DO THE WORK..UR WHOLE BRAIN HARD WIRING WILL NOT BE OPPOSED BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY TALKS EXCEPT IN THE SECRET...YOU JUST HAVE TO RELAX PUT IT AT A VOLUME THAT MAKES U PLEASENT AND WHENEVER YOU GO SARGING..SE THAT THE VOICES DON'T SPEAK ANY MORE...

THE ONLY BAD THING FOR ME IS THAT THE APROACHES WERE KIND OF STRANGE CUZ I WASNT REALLY USED TO NOT HEARING THE VOICES....

BEFORE THIS THE VOICES WERE REALLY ****ED UP NOW...THEY WERE LIKE A STEP MORE IN TO BECOMING An ALPHA MALE

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
\

I dont really like paul mckeenna because he talks to much and paul mckennas mp3s didnt work...they were just a waste of my time....because it seriously doens't really give u the effects that you need...its good cuz it lets your mind drowse and not hear or remember what he once said but 30 minutes per each track...i cant withstand hearing this so.......i found a better product

THESE WERE AWESEMO THE CAN REALLY GIVE UR BRAIN THE WORK IT NEEDS...IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AND FEEL GOOD...IT WORKS JUST A FEW MOMENTS AFTER USING IT....ITS BASICALLY WAVES THAT GET TO UR BRAIN AND EMIT DIFFERENT KINDS OF SOUNDS THAT WILL DO THE WORK..UR WHOLE BRAIN HARD WIRING WILL NOT BE OPPOSED BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY TALKS EXCEPT IN THE SECRET...YOU JUST HAVE TO RELAX PUT IT AT A VOLUME THAT MAKES U PLEASENT AND WHENEVER YOU GO SARGING..SE THAT THE VOICES DON'T SPEAK ANY MORE...

THE ONLY BAD THING FOR ME IS THAT THE APROACHES WERE KIND OF STRANGE CUZ I WASNT REALLY USED TO NOT HEARING THE VOICES....

BEFORE THIS THE VOICES WERE REALLY ****ED UP NOW...THEY WERE LIKE A STEP MORE IN TO BECOMING An ALPHA MALE
What effects did you notice from these products?

I tend to use paraliminals myself cos there only 15-20mins and are quite effective. Paul mckennas stuff is ok, there is a free download on his website of his change your life in 7 days book which i recommend. You need to give them time to work, his books are more usefull which accompany the cds, the books show exercises to do which accompany the cd, so if you aren't doing them then it wont be as effective. he discusses tft in some of them, the main one i used was the quit smoking one which helped me quit for 5 months although i've recently fallen off the wagon so might dig that out again and give it a listen.

Gone off topic a bit....eft/tft does work, i don't really buy into all the bodys energys systems, what i think it does is break your thought pattern while your thinking of the negative thought, because negative thought patterns are just a continuous loop that builds and the more you try to stop the more you can't stop thinking of it.

Ever see some one slap someone accross the face and say snap out of it? That is another way to break the thought pattern and you can put things back in perspective again.

Tony robbins discusses breaking thought patterns when talking to clients, when they are going though all there problems to him he asks them random off topic questions to redirect there thought process, he also said something like he threw water over some one once when she was giving him a sob story.

Any way thats what i think it does ...tft, seems to work and you struggle to remember what it was you just did it on 10 minutes later, best to write down then mark out of 10 so you can review. I think it would just be as effective to slap yourself in the face when ever you start negative thoughts, ha ha.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
\

do you know where one could download those via....alternative means, rather than from the website?