Get more girls with one gulp!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said: Drink from the fountain of youth!

But I tell you: Drink more water!

Seriously, this is one of the easiest to do, yet most effective ways to up your life quality. Until a few weeks ago I was dehydrated my whole life, I never drank enough water. Now I have upped this to 2 to 3 liters a day.

What happened? I have more energy, a bigger sex drive and I worry less. It's even two times easier to approach girls now. So I guess my testosteron went up to it's natural level because my body has got enough water now.

Sounds too easy for you? Try it, it's worth your time, seriously.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In nursery homes in Norway, they have found out that quite often the best medicine is extra intake of water. The old people who were given more water went from just staring in the wall to play games and what not.

I always drink a lot of water.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
Pook said: Drink from the fountain of youth!

But I tell you: Drink more water!

Seriously, this is one of the easiest to do, yet most effective ways to up your life quality. Until a few weeks ago I was dehydrated my whole life, I never drank enough water. Now I have upped this to 2 to 3 liters a day.

What happened? I have more energy, a bigger sex drive and I worry less. It's even two times easier to approach girls now. So I guess my testosteron went up to it's natural level because my body has got enough water now.

Sounds too easy for you? Try it, it's worth your time, seriously.
Wow!! I started drinking more water too a few weeks ago and it's making a difference with my skin. I started drinking more after reading an article about how most drinks dehydrate you including tea, coffee, juices etc.

BTW I should add that I spent over 1,000e and went on tablets for my skin problem but they did nothing at all for it.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered this same thing a few months ago and it's GOLD.

Another benefit that has not yet been mentioned is that it actually helps your muscles work at their full potential. It can be hard to get it all down, but it feels incredible.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite true, i have recently started this and feel like a much better person, though at first it was extremely hard to force myself to drink so much water

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
WOW! That's fvcking insane! :D

I always heard about drinking extra water is beneficial to your health, but I always just blatantly disregarded that fact for some reason.....

But if all that you guys say is actually true, I could've never imagined have imagined that such a small change to your behavioural patterns & habits would provide so many health benefits...... :up:

Come to think of it, I'm rather thirsty right now.......... :crackup:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMAZING reminder!

We got to make SURE to remind ourselves of this simple yet effective tip...

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluesteak said:
How do you do it?
First you get yourself a fine empty glas. One of those glassy ones.

Then you have to open the tap. Make sure its cold water or it won't taste as good.

Afther that you fill your glass with water.

And finally you can drink it.

Repeat these steps as many times as you like. I usually drink 3-4 liters a day.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i also noticed after started drinking water as my main drink(started doing this about 2 years ago)is that it keeps me away from junk food.
I no longer feel the urge to bite an hamburger or all those chips.In fact the more ''junk''the food is the worse i feel

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crystal Light is your best friend folks.

Don't go overboard though, your body will drain anything it does need. the toilet might become your throne :)

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much water causes a decrease in sodium. So don't drink too much water, you can overdose (hyponatremia).

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I'm sure we get more then enough sodium is our diets today, it's probably a good thing to decrease the amount we have.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink one of those tall glasses of water per hour - not sure how much goes in there, but I pee like a donkey and fell much better and my skin looks great.

In fact, I have to remember to keep up the intake at weekends otherwise I feel dehydrated.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it easier to get a lot of water when I keep it in big containers. Try buying a 40-50 oz cup at a gas station and using that. You wont have to fill it up as much, you wont have to drink as many, and you can keep it with you. You should be getting at least half your body weight in ounces every day. Once you get started, you wont have to pee as much, and actually drinking it gets easier.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Yep, I was dehydrated all my life until I started college 2 years ago. I drink up to 4 liters on days I exercise and sometimes go beyond that if it calls for it. Yesterday, I cut about 4 lbs. in the morning at the gym and had to drink a bunch, at 1/2 a gallon consumed, I was still dehydrated. You have to space it out throughout your day.