get an ex girlfriend back.. advice needed!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
orginally posted in the mature man section, however, got a poor response as not everyone there was exactly being very helpful, hope you guys out there can give me more help regarding this.

i recently broke up with my girlfriend about a month or so ago. i wasn't a challenge to her basically, succumbing to her every whim and demand without so much as a sound of retaliation. guess she tired of me eventually. she also said i was acting too possesive and all... and she game me crap about her not being good girlfriend material.

so basically, i pleaded with her when we first broke up, i was still a chump then. begged her to take me back and all that nonsense, it still gives me shivers when i think of it, and well, she said no way hosea was she gonna give me a chance

and then ok, i left her alone, maybe to get some air.. and get on with her life, and a couple days ago, i texted her and we were sorta talking, and she asked me why i was still feeling for the relationship even though its over... and i told her that she still meant alot to me. and she said well, yes i still held a special place ni her heart, but she still felt she wasnt girlfriend material.

but i told her that i wanted to give it a shot, and told her to give us a chance when she was ready..

anyways the point is, how to get her closer to me slowly? she's a really busy lady, and it doesnt help that shes 12 years older than me. but i know that i still do feel a special connection with her, and i really want to remedy the situation.. i would appreciate any advice anyone can give me out there. thanks.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
i was still a chump then
first of all you are still an AFC and you must except this because the first step on the road to change is acceptance of your situation, tell yourself yes i am an AFC but i will change and will not be 1 for much longer, this is the first step rather then pretending that just because you have been here a week you are a DJ.

now that you have accepted it, i will tell you that when she said she is not being good girlfriend material, she does not mean it, she means she does not want you, this is the smae as that fake its not you its me, kind of excues you have to accept she does not like you if she says this.

perssonaly i think you should look for some one closer to your age, if you want to try and get back with her, here is how you do it (this is just the tip of the ice burg, suplment this with information from the bible) use C&F and do somtihng totaly un predictable and somthing that well get her thinking about you, i suggest neg hits with C&F. then stop giving her much attention and do not call her, she will start wondering why you are doing this and start to like you more, you have become a challnge and she wants to get you now, you have turned it around, now you are the prize

like i said htis is only the tip of the ice burg, this is not instead of all the DJ technequs, this is to get her intrested in you, remember to use kino EC and smile, be confident, do not over analyse and much much more

hope iv been a help

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree w/ check mate kid.

But I think you need to get over this girl, and stop talking to her. I know it probably hurts to hear that. Hell man, it took me 5 months to get over my ex. And then I wasnt over her completely, until i started reading these posts/threads.

Basically, what you need to do:

1) stop calling her, and dont talk to her ever again (even if it hurts)
2) give back anything you have of hers, throw away notes, etc...
- or put them in like a shoebox, and hide them away
3) get her out of your mind as much as possible
- I still think a/b my ex, and it's been 5 months (it's ok to still think, just dont let it command your life)
4) begin the DJ process
a- build up confidence
b- go to places to meet girls, and actually talk to them
- if you're still in school, just talk to a random girl

hope iv been a help bud

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest neg hits with C&F.
do you think you could elaborate on that a bit check mate? i'm clear about the neg-hits but not the C & F

sigh. its sad isn't it how so many of us guys lust after 1 individual girl and take months or years just to forget about her :(

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try looking up my old - very painfull to read - post's on me and my ex.

Yes I wanted to get her back.

1 yr later - I see the light.

It took lot's of time - but I am happier now than I've ever been.

Move on.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about this chick. It's over and you're just wasting your time. Don't call her anymore spilling your guts to her, NOTHING. There's so many women out here, why waste your time on this one?? Stop the begging, and clingy $hit and say fvck her.

Reaction score
When you stop hitting your head against the barn door, the pain goes away. Incase our kinda slow fella, if you keep doing with women what you been doing, you are going to get the same results.

Why would you even want to even go back when the causes of the break up still remain. You two broke up for a reason. Her interest level dropped. You fawked up or whatever.

Women do not back track on what interests them in the area of men. Done is done. No matter how hard this is or how much it hurts you...she is done.

She has probably picked out the next victim and is having sex with him already. You will never know cause women are much better liers than we are.

Think about it. She is probably sucking his dyck right now as your reading this if you happen to be up. Now this doesn't mean become a stalker and start watching her.

Move on too. Date way better than she is and save yourself all the headaches and problems she bought to the table.

End of sermon

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you guys, thanks for the advice... i should move on.. but sometimes its just fuvcking difficult you know what i mean? well, any effective tips out there for getting over a bad breakup? that would be really appreciated.!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
yeah you guys, thanks for the advice... i should move on.. but sometimes its just fuvcking difficult you know what i mean? well, any effective tips out there for getting over a bad breakup? that would be really appreciated.!
Yep...go out and meet new people. You'll get over this one the second you meet another you're interested in.

Once you do find someone else...don't rush things...take them slow. It sounds like your ex might have been a bit overwhelmed by how needy you came across. Don't do that because it scares women off. We don't want to be clung to desperately. If you do that, it scares us off and once that has happened, we don't tyically want you back. This doesn't mean you have to be a cold, distant jerk, it just means that you have to move slow and not try to get too serious of close too fast.

JoeSchmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack yourself around alittle bit , wake up , tell yourself this broad aint worth it. Move on to the hunt to find a woman who is worth it.Why want a girl who makes you feel like crap?
Dont let this bring you down , let this make you better its a learning experience