Get A Load Of This

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody please help me understand what the point is here.

I knew this girl who would hit on me showed me signs of interest Kino Sexual Kino even told me she liked me etc etc etc. well she would have me come to her house . So of course I thought we would be together but when It got to that she ran.

So I find out that her friend wanted me. But her friend never showed any signs of interest or anything. Also the girl who would flirt with me Never mentioned hooking me up with her friend or anything. I do know of a couple times where she actually would talk about her to me like " her thighs are huge, her arms are huge, she is lazy".

So my question is what in the heck went on here? Has anybody heard of such things? Why in the heck if she wanted me did she show me NO signs of interest or have her friend try to set us up?????? BTW this chick is 310LBs so there is NO way I would go out with her period. Thanks

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinds of sexual kino did she show in you?

sounds like you either misinterpreted her IL or she was trying to hook u up with her friend

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
What kinds of sexual kino did she show in you?

sounds like you either misinterpreted her IL or she was trying to hook u up with her friend
She grabbed my coxk grabbed my butt. How could she be trying to hook me up with her friend when she did all the flirting and never mentioned me and her friend getting together? Also I told her before I heard a rumor that her friend did like me so I asked her about it and she clained it was not so. Plus I made it totally clear that I would never ever ever date her friend!!!!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have I lived it and not recognized it myself?

Somebody smarter than me said that what most women say and what they do are often different things.

Situation: Tubby girl likes you.

Tubby girl has attractive friend.

Apparently, attractive friend likes you as well, but is unable to figure out what to do about her chubby buddy.

How did you find out that chubby girl liked you?

There's a chance that the chubby girl was a scapegoat for attractive girl to get you alone. She may have flaked on you for some as yet unknown reason.

I'm thinking we need to know more.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was flirting with you to get you to hook up with her friend

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you find out that chubby girl liked you?
I heard it from a couple people.

I'm thinking we need to know more
What else do you want to know? tell me I will post it. Because I SURE would like to understand this nonsense.

I think she was flirting with you to get you to hook up with her friend
WHAT???? Why would she flirt with me and never mention me and Tubby hooking up? These chicks are wacked? This is Like me Punching my brother because Of something my other brother did.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itstough
I heard it from a couple people.

What else do you want to know? tell me I will post it. Because I SURE would like to understand this nonsense.

WHAT???? Why would she flirt with me and never mention me and Tubby hooking up? These chicks are wacked? This is Like me Punching my brother because Of something my other brother did.

I know you want to hear she has interest in you, but women will go to extremes, even if it means getting her hooked on her, to hook her ffriend up (imagine her as a wingwoman)

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
I know you want to hear she has interest in you, but women will go to extremes, even if it means getting her hooked on her, to hook her ffriend up (imagine her as a wingwoman)
So what is the bottom line? Tubby girl wanted me but hot girl flirted with me and did all those things to get me to hook up with tubby??? One more thing Why did hot girl never mention me and Tubby hooking up or why didn't Tubby girl herself hit on me???? Also why would hot girl talk shiat on tubby girl to me if she was trying to hook us up?

Reaction score
dude - the girl grabbed your penis for the benefit of the other girl?? HUH?? what did the other girl get from her friend grabbing your butt?? - this is nonsense --- it doesnt matter what the chicks want or r interested in - what is it that u want? obviously the big girl isnt doing it for u and her ho friend is on you like a cheap suit ---- y r u hesitating and questioning -- go after what u want - b in control - what is stoppng u?

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am SO confused here!!!!!!!! Can somebody PLEASE tell me why if Hot chick was trying to set me up with Tubby chick she never mentioned me going out with Tubby or Talking her up or some kind of sign to let me Tubby wants to have me as desert with her side of beef???? Not to mention I heard that Tubby wanted me and Hot chick denied it also I made it REALLY REALLY clear that I would never go out with Tubby girl.

Now I am here to learn about woman with the rest of you. It is no secret that I never had much luck with woman. Also I AM NOT arguing with the fact that somebody said that Hot chick was trying to set me up with Tubby but WHY did Hot chick do all those things to me????????? This is like if I want ed IGGI but I hit on Malibu. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! Are chicks really this facked Up, if so I am through with woman.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a LTR with an attractive girl that had an even more attractive best friend. Now these two girls hung out a lot, and I had taken many opportunties to chat the friend up. I could tell her IL was rising. Whenever my girlfriend was in the bathroom, she'd scoot over a stool to be closer, kino a little, sometimes she would decide it was time to talk about her velvet panties....
I know, it's not as good as a c*ck grab. But hey,
it was good enough.

Anyway, this girl eventually got so ****y with her 'signals' that she got MY girlfriend to actually say to me, "Yeah, she wants you to fix her up with someone. She said someone just like you....oh, and she said she doesn't want a relationship either....she just wants sex". MY girlfriend, telling ME this, about a woman sitting right next to her, in a bar, who had been shooting down men all night long.

Now, Itstough...THINK! What is the REAL message here?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like to flirt with guys to get attention , or hadn't you noticed. The hot one was stroking her ego by hitting on a guy that the fat one liked (you).

What a biatch , if I were you I'd screw the cute one with no rubber and give her the clap for being such a beotch to her obese friend, it'd serve her right.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Chicks like to flirt with guys to get attention , or hadn't you noticed. The hot one was stroking her ego by hitting on a guy that the fat one liked (you).

What a biatch , if I were you I'd screw the cute one with no rubber and give her the clap for being such a beotch to her obese friend, it'd serve her right.
I thought that an Attention Ho would do this to several guys. I was the only one whom she did this to. Ok this makes more sense now So basicly that Fat Hog liked me and the cute chick would flirt with me/ HeII she told me that she was Head over Hells over me . I think she did some HEAVY flirting. So she basicly stabed her fat disgusting overweight friend in the back but hitting on me correct???? Would this explain why the cute chick never mentioned me and this disgustingly fat broad hooking up not to mention I made it SO clear that I am NOT going to do a fat chick.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I don't know where they are getting this Fatty wants you. Why would a woman hit on you for another woman its silly. How long has she been hitting on you?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here we go...
most real pretty chicks have either a not so pretty friend or a chubby friend.
how hard is this to understand?

the not so pretty one or chubby one will sooner or later decide she likes a guy.

she will talk about whoever she likes all the time and try her best to introduce herself or run in to him or whatever and since she doesnt have alot of experience in men , eventurally she will start to whine about it .
is this hard to understand?

so the prettier friend has had enough of it and wants her friend to get someone in her life and be happy so she can go out with whoever it is she has interest in also instead of eating ice cream consoling her buddy and will hoook her friend up.

wasnt it on this board i once saw a post about fat chicks needing love too?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
here we go...
ahhh the DUFF : Designated Ugly Fat Friend

the DUFFs jobs is to boost all the other chicks collective egos.

anyway get the 310 pounder to give you a BJ, the fatties can a suck a d!ck like nobodys business.

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
here we go...

the not so pretty one or chubby one will sooner or later decide she likes a guy.

she will talk about whoever she likes all the time and try her best to introduce herself or run in to him or whatever and since she doesnt have alot of experience in men , eventurally she will start to whine about it .

so the prettier friend has had enough of it and wants her friend to get someone in her life and be happy so she can go out with whoever it is she has interest in also instead of eating ice cream consoling her buddy and will hoook her friend up.

wasnt it on this board i once saw a post about fat chicks needing love too?
To answer the qustion NO IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

My question that continues to get IGNORED is
1. If this Hot chick was trying to set me up with her fat friend then WHY did she not talk her up , tell me she would like to go out with me, hint around that we would make a good couple or some kind of hint???????????????

2. Also why did the hot chick hit on me and flirt with me and tell me all the things she told me IF she was trying to set me up with her fat friend?????????

I am so far from being good with woman even though I read these messages alot. Thats why I am here asking for help. I know nobody here owes me there time and effort to help me understand this situation. but it just kills me when somebody keeps telling me
over and over and over and over when they DIDN'T even bother to answer my questions. Thank You Guys/Girls Please help me out.:) :confused: :)

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on your situ

Well, I think that HC wanted to get her friend jealous by getting up on you. Her friend might have done something to annoy her or piss her off, so this is her way of getting back at her. Sad but could be true.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt mean to sound so mean to you.
i thought the chick talked her buddy up to you before she did all the other stuff.
it really doesnt matter in this situation because if the bigger chick likes you the other chick isnt going to go out with you for fear of being rejected by her friend.
next em both

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Au contraire, a lot of girls welcome the challenge. If a girl likes you her friend might start to get feelings for you just so that her own ego will become inflated, esp. if she knows that her friend doesn't stand a chance with you! Girls are very very very competitive! Sometimes it doesn't matter who the guy is, they only care about winning the competition.