get a gf then lose interest?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how come everytime i get a gf, i lose interest in the girl like the day after?

for instance, i would be trying so hard to use all the techniques on her and want her so bad and whatnot but then when i actually do get her i dont care anymore and kinda see all her flaws and stuff afterwards..

this ALWAYS happens..like i only want the challenge and once i get it i move on..

also, can this loss of interest in a new GF be + or - because it shows u arent needy and whatever or can it make her lose interest too?

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time dude. Sometimes its me that loses interest, but most of the time she loses interest and I end up losing interest after that.

i don't know why...
lol, from my experiences i think that it is easier to get a girl than to keep one.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing happened to me recently, except i didn't get her to be my girlfriend. This chick fell for me so hard and i won the game and she was no longer a challenge.

As of yesterday I broke things off with her just because she was to boring and wasting my time. IMO the challenge is really the best thing about getting a girl, after the challenge is over hopefully the girl is interesting enough.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
happens to me. sucks. 2 girls fell for me so hard but after the chase was over I lost interest and now they hate me...

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just answered your own question.

how come everytime i get a gf, i lose interest in the girl like the day after?
this ALWAYS happens..like i only want the challenge and once i get it i move on..