Get a damn good haircut

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, i had the same haircut since i was born...and my mom hated it..said it made me look like a dumbass...the only reason why i kept it is cause i had girls attracted to me..and didn't want to mess it up with a horrible haircut

i finally decided to get a new style..and i can tell you this much

it's been an hour since the cut...i stopped by with my mom to a walmart to pick up a gift for a bday party for my parent's friends granddaughter

i'm 6'2 so i naturally get some attention for being tall...but ive had twice as many girls check me out than usual when we go to walmart..my sister immediately "whoa-ed" when i got home..and said i looked sharp...my mom said i looked clean cut and more masculine

So if you were like me, afraid a new hairstyle might mess up your game..take a chance...i feel so much better about my hair cause even i think i look even better..

btw, i dont go to a normal barbershop type thing like my dad...since i was little, i went with my mom to her salon place..and my usual hairstylist was surprised i wanted something new...find some picture of a guy you think has a good haircut...and i did some research too on face shape and hairstyle compatibility..

i ended up going with a look similar to channing tatum and jensen ackles when they have short hair..i printed two pictures and my stylist went off of that..of course though, depends on how much you trust your stylist..she's been cutting my hair since i could remember..so maybe about 8-9 years..

definitely gonna start using this wax/cream she used to "gel" my ahir

SO DONT BE AFRAID...i was sweating like hell...cause as she cut my hair..i was thinking about all the girls that were in to me already...but now, i'm thinking about all the girls that will be into me...

Before: Dumb-looking, 6'2 asian with a rice bowl haircut
Now: SEXY AS HELL

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same thing midway through this summer...I had kinda long, curly hair, and I actually pulled off the look really well, but then I decided to get it cut short and as I started going around public places and such, I IMMEDIATELY began to notice the difference in the amount of looks I was receiving from girls. Not only that, but alot of the girls that im friends with told me that it looks "very cute".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good tip. I agree.

Try different stylists until you notice girls complementing you a lot more. Then stick with that same person to cut your hair.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/jensen_ackles/jensen_ackles_1185288225.jpg

http://blindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/channing-tatum.jpg

I GOT THIS IMAGES FROM GOOGLE..so dont think i hang around teenidols4you.com lol

my hair isn't excalyt like that.but that was what i showed mys tylist

all girls prefer different things..some like long hair..some like curly..some like shaved...some like gelled/ungelled

i personally prefer short and clean-cut...make sure you do do a little research on face shape/hairstlye compatibility first...some hair cuts will look bad with ceartain head shpaes...get something that completments your shpae

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/jensen_ackles/jensen_ackles_1185288225.jpg

http://blindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/channing-tatum.jpg

I GOT THIS IMAGES FROM GOOGLE..so dont think i hang around teenidols4you.com lol

my hair isn't excalyt like that.but that was what i showed mys tylist

all girls prefer different things..some like long hair..some like curly..some like shaved...some like gelled/ungelled

i personally prefer short and clean-cut...make sure you do do a little research on face shape/hairstlye compatibility first...some hair cuts will look bad with ceartain head shpaes...get something that completments your shpae
My hair is like this today. I just cut it all off and unfortunately went to SUPERCUTS and my head shape is strange. I usually rock long hair which I think looks damn sexy on me, but I just got tired of it so I cut it off.

Do you guys have any tips when getting haircuts? I need to try a barber but never tried one. I can't even find a gay hair stylist who I heard makes you look sexy as opposed to female hair-cutters who make you look like an effeminate nice guy.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm six feet tall, with thick, black curly hair (Italian descent, if you haven't guessed by my name :D) and girls absolutely love it. However, for a while I loved having it long, but recently I got it cut a little shorter, just like the story. However, at first I HATED IT, but immediately i got way more attention from the ladies when I went out. So I agree strongly with this post! It works! And yes, Don't be afraid to try a new hairstyle :rockon:

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old post... I don't know if any of these guys are even still on here.

But... I fairly recently changed my haircut, and for the most part I like it. However, I only like it for about the first week (maybe 2) of the cut. And I can't exactly afford to get it cut that often, so I'm looking into a new style that could hold up a little longer. I just can't find anything I like. Driving me nuts.

Possibly an even more drastic change for me, I recently shaved the goatee I had for over 5 years. Skin is still getting used to the razor, so I'm dealing with some razor burn issues, but overall I couldn't be happier and I'm noticing a difference with women.

I gotta look into some of that matching haircuts with face shape stuff. Or find a gay guy to give me some advice...

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Now, i had the same haircut since i was born...and my mom hated it..said it made me look like a dumbass...
Whoa, I thought usually young guys have ****ty haircuts because their mom thinks it looks cute... ;)