Gender neutral washrooms

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am planning to go to a football game tomorrow and noticed that all of their public washrooms are gender neutral. I did some research into this and discovered this is actually a trend that started some time ago. Has anyone tried those types of washrooms? I can't wrap my head around seeing a woman being inside the same public washroom as men without feeling pervy about being in such a set-up, lol! It might feel like I'm going into a woman's washroom.

Probably will make sure I don't need to use the washroom during the game, lol! How was your experience like being in such a washroom? Did it make you look at women the same way? Like they are no longer in a mental pedistle because they stink too (if not worst)?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The only part that’s coed is the mirror and sinks, the stalls are in essence little rooms with doors. Yea I’ve banged chicks in them and gotten blowj0bs. But I was already with the woman, I didn’t approach in the restroom.

It’s aseptic, but I guess as an incel the wind blows and you get aroused. Don’t be weird.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am planning to go to a football game tomorrow and noticed that all of their public washrooms are gender neutral. I did some research into this and discovered this is actually a trend that started some time ago. Has anyone tried those types of washrooms? I can't wrap my head around seeing a woman being inside the same public washroom as men without feeling pervy about being in such a set-up, lol! It might feel like I'm going into a woman's washroom.

Probably will make sure I don't need to use the washroom during the game, lol! How was your experience like being in such a washroom? Did it make you look at women the same way? Like they are no longer in a mental pedistle because they stink too (if not worst)?
Sounds like a good time, especially with drunk girls. I've seen a few things in my time.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A nightclub I used to go to was like that. The women would go to the left and men to the right. Women would occasionally touch up on their mirror before leaving the restroom. Everyone would do the same line.

There were funny conversations to be had before going pee.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your input. The arena did have gender segregated washrooms (ie men's only washrooms but a row of urinals, etc...) and was not 100% unisex/gender neutral like I expected.

It said it had gender neutral washrooms in all floors (ie aka family washrooms), but never said it EXCLUSIVELY only had gender neutral washrooms. It looks like a case where the mind is playing tricks. I get nervous, look at youtube videos of High Schools where they renovated and changed their whole washroom scheme to gender neutral.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only part that’s coed is the mirror and sinks, the stalls are in essence little rooms with doors. Yea I’ve banged chicks in them and gotten blowj0bs. But I was already with the woman, I didn’t approach in the restroom.

It’s aseptic, but I guess as an incel the wind blows and you get aroused. Don’t be weird.
Don't worry, once you age like I do, like approaching the 50s, then the lower libido and testosterone makes it more difficult to get aroused.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your input. The arena did have gender segregated washrooms (ie men's only washrooms but a row of urinals, etc...) and was not 100% unisex/gender neutral like I expected.

It said it had gender neutral washrooms in all floors (ie aka family washrooms), but never said it EXCLUSIVELY only had gender neutral washrooms. It looks like a case where the mind is playing tricks. I get nervous, look at youtube videos of High Schools where they renovated and changed their whole washroom scheme to gender neutral.
Nice. I am glad you were able to go out and see a TFC win lol :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I am glad you were able to go out and see a TFC win lol :)
Yes, they won 2 to 1. Was in an area that most people were standing up during the duration of the game. Was surprized that I was into it myself and found myself cheering when home team made a goal or blocked one from the opposing team and it looked tight. Was not totally out of it like I thought I was going to be. There was also allot of charged crowd energy there. In contrast, the baseball game I attended on July 20th at Rogers center was not as intense but did have it's moments. They went 6 minutes overtime. Guzzled down a bag of popcorn and a beer near the end (ie for the experience of being in this place).