Gay vs. Lesbian

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
So when a guy is gay, he doesn't like pvssy, he likes it up the butt. When a girl is a lesbian, she doesn't like c0cks but she likes dildos.......???? Whats wrong here. She likes pvssy too. Well, i can't quote this but, i heard that 80% or more girls have had sexual urges for other females (i believe this, just look at girls getting drunk). So lesbians are not really homo-sexual (liking their own gender), they are bisexual (liking both sex gender). A dildo is an imitation of the male's sexual organ.

IMO, these "lesbians" were afraid to talk to guys when they were young so they went for ladies. They later gained confidence but still liked girls from growing with them.

Or

These girls never found the right guy (have been with too many unexperienced AFCs who can't pleasure them), thinking that guys can't serve their needs, so they turn to girls.

Or

They had bad experiences with guys. These girls labeled ALL guys jerks (stereotypical), claiming that they are all @$$holes and none of them are worthy/care about them. Thus turning to the more emotional and affectionate sex: females.

Some of these girls have sex with guys claiming that "they need the real thing sometimes."

©vivavllv©

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ex gf was a lez for a while. She is the kind who could go either way, like you described. But her gf was butch. She said she never wanted men. A lot of jr high and high school female math and pe teachers are lesbos. And college softball teams are overwhelmingly lesbian. Women's colleges have a lot of women who chose that school as a good place to meet other gay women. A lot of lesbians are so butch that they look like men. Hot lesbians are usually confused adolescents with traumatic sexual histories, like strippers.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gay

Hey,

I don't have any time for gay sh1t.

Why would I want to lie up in bed with some 'dude' when I could be pouring it to some fine looking blonde?

Hey, you keep your 'dude' and I will keep my blonde.

cave dweller

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is just full of retards. I should start keeping track of who's retarded and who's not so I know who not to take advice from.